Teenage Cancer Trust Gig in April

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Bigmanpigman
Knife
Knife

Teenage Cancer Trust Gig in April

Post by Bigmanpigman »

FreeFour
Knife
Knife

Re: Teenage Cancer Trust Gig in April

Post by FreeFour »

I was on the phone to RAH box office at 9AM this morning After ~ 5 minutes on hold I got through by which time the only seats they had left were either high in the circle or standing gallery.

Just looked on stub hub and there are loads of tickets for sale at extortionate prices. I thought having to bring ID to the venue was meant to stop all this?

Very frustrating.
everton1690
Knife
Knife

Post by everton1690 »

logged onto RAH site 8:50ish and was about 900th in the waiting room, logged into ticketmaster bang on 9, and got 2 fantastic seats in seconds

them secondary sites ie..stub hub etc are just ticketmasters legal touting sites, and considering its for cancer , in my opinion are just cunts

anyhow, for me
RAH april
Chantilly july
RAH sept

\:D/
kjek1
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kjek1 »

FreeFour wrote:I was on the phone to RAH box office at 9AM this morning After ~ 5 minutes on hold I got through by which time the only seats they had left were either high in the circle or standing gallery.

Just looked on stub hub and there are loads of tickets for sale at extortionate prices. I thought having to bring ID to the venue was meant to stop all this?

Very frustrating.
Was bound to happen, even more so after they did away with presales due to mugs passing around codes to their mates last time.

I'm getting surgery in April so it's not a gig I could have attended anyway, and I'd have loved to because it's a day after my birthday. Can't go to them all though!
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

kjek1 wrote:Was bound to happen, even more so after they did away with presales due to mugs passing around codes to their mates last time.
Well I for one am very thankful to a certain someone for my tickets. Why a select few who were in the right place at the right time deserved to be first in the queue over anyone else is just undeserved privilege.
kjek1
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kjek1 »

It's not exactly undeserved or being in the right place at the right time on a blog that's 10 years old

Anyway some of you have fucked that up for the rest of us and touts are now able to grab the best seats and rob the fans blind so hopefully it was at least worth it for you