North American Tour T-Shirts

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
tunaip
Embryo
Embryo

North American Tour T-Shirts

Post by tunaip »

Hello everyone.

I am extremely excited to see my first concerts (3-25, 3-27) of David. I would like to know if anyone have pictures or know where I can find (I looked for it) the T-shirts on sale at concerts of the North American leg of the tour. Some sale prices would be appreciated as well.

Thank you very much.
twcc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: North American Tour T-Shirts

Post by twcc »

Where are you based ?
tunaip
Embryo
Embryo

Post by tunaip »

Hi there mate,

I live in Long Beach (CA). I will be attending the Hollywood and the LA concerts.
Bluenose
Axe
Axe

Post by Bluenose »

tunaip wrote:Hello everyone.

I am extremely excited to see my first concerts (3-25, 3-27) of David. I would like to know if anyone have pictures or know where I can find (I looked for it) the T-shirts on sale at concerts of the North American leg of the tour. Some sale prices would be appreciated as well.

Thank you very much.
Have a look on www.davidgilmour.com and click on the shop. There's one for UK/Europe and one for USA. The USA shop has a range of shirts and mechandise for the USA leg of the Tour. Prices are around $35. I think shipping is around 25th March, so you're unlikely to have it in time for the gig. Probably best buying on the night.
pffann
Axe
Axe

Post by pffann »

I went on e-bay. Paid a bit more than I wanted but it's all 2016 dates. When I went on Gilmour.com all I could find were shirts w/UK dates. I assume they'll have a merch table at the concerts?? Unfortunately for me my shirt won't arrive until After the Chicago show. :(
pffann
Axe
Axe

Post by pffann »

My Gilmour 2016 tour t-shirt didn't come yet, as expected but I got a great surprise when I got home from work. My Gilmour Academy arrived! I know what I'll be wearing to Chicago show! <ii>