Roger Waters Us and Them concert DVD

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Roger Waters Us and Them concert DVD

Post by Keith Jordan »

Jimi Dean Barrett wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:50 am Number 9 in album charts. I hope it's the original Oasis album and not the reissue put down as the same weeks as the original Morning Glory?!
https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart/
I wonder what he will think about Nick Mason getting to number 5 in his entry week? I still haven't watched Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets bluray, perhaps later this evening. I did enjoy the Us+Them cinema, and watched the bluray a few days ago. It is pretty epic. 8)
ZiggyZipgun
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ZiggyZipgun »

Keith Jordan wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:06 am I wonder what he will think about Nick Mason getting to number 5 in his entry week?
That will be hilarious and I hope it gives Nick something to chuckle to himself about for many years to come.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

ZiggyZipgun wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:16 am
Keith Jordan wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:06 am I wonder what he will think about Nick Mason getting to number 5 in his entry week?
That will be hilarious and I hope it gives Nick something to chuckle to himself about for many years to come.
I notice Nick had a good dig at Roger in a video he shared recently taking questions from fans as part of the promo material for the Saucerful of Secrets. He was asked something like which other celebrity he would like to be. He said Roger Waters so he could tell himself what to do! :lol: Well, Nick has shown Roger now! <.8.>
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

The fact Nick's release has been more popular praised across the floyd fan base says it all really while so many people are unimpressed with Us & Them the audio mix the poor band etc.
space triangle
Hammer
Hammer

Post by space triangle »

Keith Jordan wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:06 amI wonder what he will think about Nick Mason getting to number 5 in his entry week? few days ago.
Roger would say that this is primarily his merit because of he made 'Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets' more popular by his guest apperance on "Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun"(at Beacon Theater NY). :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

space triangle wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:30 am
Keith Jordan wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:06 amI wonder what he will think about Nick Mason getting to number 5 in his entry week? few days ago.
Roger would say that this is primarily his merit because of he made 'Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets' more popular by his guest apperance on "Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun"(at Beacon Theater NY). :lol:
Haha yes I think that could be the narrative he would use. And rightly so! A fact is a fact! [-D-]
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

Second week... 93! https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart/
It's been a funny odd year for album market life (Shelf life is longer but unrecordable)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I guess peaking at 9 was pretty decent really. Perhaps his activism in politics has put a lot of people off buying his material. When I look at people unsubscribing from the NPF newsletter, they often give the reason that they no longer like Roger! <.8.>

https://www.officialcharts.com/search/a ... lus_-them/