ROGER WATERS IN HYDE PARK 1st JULY & THE WHO ON 2nd JULY

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

moom wrote:
thrill-seeker wrote:I managed to get my ticket last night :D

But now I've read there is VIP tickets available :shock:

Noooooooooo :smt022
what are you whining about, you have your ticket.
Moom I wrote that fukcing ages ago....things have changed and I found out more about those VIP tickets.
READ threads properly and why did you dig this one out to post a comment like that ? Go and get some help !!!!
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Gosh darn it, certainly hopes we get a full show down in London rather than just dark side (though that would still be excellent)... I mean that setlist in the other thread looks amazing. Still picking this damn jaw up from the floor :D
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

I haven't even got my tickets through for this one :? Has anybody else ? :)
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

thrill-seeker wrote:I haven't even got my tickets through for this one :? Has anybody else ? :)
According to ticket master they haven't recieved the tickets from the organisers yet
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

drafsack wrote:
thrill-seeker wrote:I haven't even got my tickets through for this one :? Has anybody else ? :)
According to ticket master they haven't recieved the tickets from the organisers yet
Oh right...thanks :)
vickyc007
Axe
Axe

Post by vickyc007 »

Are you sure this is correct as over on the efestivals site many people have been saying that their HPC tickets have been delivered to them this week.

Ticketmaster are sending them out via SMS couriers as they need to be signed for. SMS should leave a card or letter to say theyve tried to deliver and then you can call them to get them redelivered. If you haven't heard by next week I'd give them a call.

I havent received a letter or email from TM yet but them SMS didnt bother to send me one for my Eagles tickets either - i just called them on the offchance and they redelivered.
monkeyforce
Axe
Axe

Post by monkeyforce »

David Smith wrote:Gosh darn it, certainly hopes we get a full show down in London rather than just dark side (though that would still be excellent)... I mean that setlist in the other thread looks amazing. Still picking this damn jaw up from the floor :D
Played for 2 hours 50 at Rock In Rio, and there was way more bands there. I reckon we'll get the full show! I don't think Rog would settle for a stripped down show in London, especially so soon after DG's RAH gigs! 8)
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

2 hours 50! Excellent :D
DoctorFloyd

Post by DoctorFloyd »

I've got no idea if mine have arrived yet...

I had them sent to my home, so unless my parents have got them...which I don't think they have...ah well.

What was the number to call again?
whizzyfinger
Axe
Axe

...no tickets here yet

Post by whizzyfinger »

DoctorFloyd wrote:I've got no idea if mine have arrived yet...
I ordered mine from Ticket Rush and haven't received them yet.

The order details I printed out say that "you will receive your tickets no later than 48 hours before the event"
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Re: ...no tickets here yet

Post by thrill-seeker »

whizzyfinger wrote:
DoctorFloyd wrote:
The order details I printed out say that "you will receive your tickets no later than 48 hours before the event"
Well if that were to happen then that is still highly unacceptable as some people may be heading away from home to London earlier. :)
mourinho
Axe
Axe

Post by mourinho »

believe me: you?ll see a brilliant show by roger. i was at lisbon and the 70 000 people were amazed. i was in the front center. many young people like me. PF sound still inspire the youth!!!
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

mourinho wrote:believe me: you?ll see a brilliant show by roger. i was at lisbon and the 70 000 people were amazed. i was in the front center. many young people like me. PF sound still inspire the youth!!!
Indeed. Glad it was a great experience...I just hope I can get front and centre :) 8)
mimonic2
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mimonic2 »

I live outside UK and tried to buy tickets from ticketmaster.co.uk but it seems they only ship to UK or Ireland addresses. Do you know if there's a website who sell tickets for other countries?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Is there not a ticketmaster in your country stocking the tickets?