PHOTOS: Rog on holiday Jan 06 with girlfriend Laurie

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
olzen
Judge!
Judge!

Post by olzen »

Hmm... never thought of it that way.

Christ, now I'm thinking of Roger trying to catch a girl on a beach in fast-motion with the Benny Hill theme playing in the background!
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Yucateco »

olzen wrote:Hmm... never thought of it that way.

Christ, now I'm thinking of Roger trying to catch a girl on a beach in fast-motion with the Benny Hill theme playing in the background!
hahahah why did you do this! i?ll have this image in my head all night long :lol:
PFralst
Knife
Knife

Post by PFralst »

I don?t like paparazzi?s. :smt093
Tenniru
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tenniru »

I think she might have noticed the camera and is reacting accordingly, but Waters hasn't noticed/doesn't care. Either that or they're just playing around.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Tenniru wrote:I think she might have noticed the camera and is reacting accordingly, but Waters hasn't noticed/doesn't care. Either that or they're just playing around.
Looks like she's getting the water out of her eyes.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

PFralst wrote:I don?t like paparazzi?s. :smt093
Have you tried the extra spicy ones?
PFralst
Knife
Knife

Post by PFralst »

There?s two? :wink:
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
PFralst wrote:I don?t like paparazzi?s. :smt093
Have you tried the extra spicy ones?
They are lovely! Especially with chillis!
PFralst
Knife
Knife

Post by PFralst »

Okey, I?ll try that!
But going back to topic, I think we all should leave Roger and his girlfriend alone on their vacation.
Maisie
Axe
Axe

Post by Maisie »

hahahaha it seems like when i really NEED a great laugh you folks never let me down....
and by the way i if i was Roger and i had a hot young babe like that i woiuld be callin the "pepperoni's' TO me -and telling 'em," HEY!!! just make SURE you get apic of me and THIS HOT BABE...."

i guess poor old Syd don't have hot babes like this... ... shoot if he sees these pics... He'll be showing up at One of Roger's shows and asking" if it's time to put the guitar on yet..."
F?tima
Axe
Axe

Post by F?tima »

Roger Waters from Pink Floyd (guitarrist) on holidays with a girlfriend...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :?:
nemesis11f
Blade
Blade

Post by nemesis11f »

Dear God. I can't decide which I hate worst: the paparazzi, or some guy like Waters cavoting around with some 20-something babe. This reminds me of the damn SIMS. Uuugh. He is an excellent musician, but can you say "Age Disparity"? He certainly has a right to go around with who he pleases, but you don't think he would be a tad upset by such blatant invasions of privacy. DAMN, I HATE THE PAPARAZZI. Anyways, I do think that he owes it to himself to settle down some. For god's sake, he could be her father, as he is what, sixty-four, three?

On the other hand, I always get a kick out of his Aviators. At least he has decent taste, then, but one still wonders how he keeps it going........... :lol:

It's not that I dislike Waters, I just think that he owes it to himself to settle down some, as it's not like he has a wild image to uphold at all or anything. Why can't he become more like....I dunno...David Gilmour, and at least have the sense to spend tons of free time with your family. And yes, I know that his children are grown up, but still, he really should respect himself more than that.

That said, I still love the man to death, for his music, and his poetry.
risie
Embryo
Embryo

Post by risie »

Dear God. I can't decide which I hate worst: the paparazzi, or some guy like Waters cavoting around with some 20-something babe. This reminds me of the damn SIMS. Uuugh. He is an excellent musician, but can you say "Age Disparity"?
She's not that young. It was just a few threads ago that people were saying she looks "old" in other pictures. She must be at least around 50.