Moscow Show Revealed The Setlist: Spoiler Inside

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Freddie Mercury
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Freddie Mercury »

I guess instead of the sound being in a circle around the audience maybe they mean it sounds like like it goes up and under the crowd as well? Like the audience is in the middle of sort of a "ball" of sound rather than a 1-dimensional "disc"?
rveldhuizen
Embryo
Embryo

Post by rveldhuizen »

mourinho wrote:
FloydCouncil wrote:I heard that Waters lip-synched, is this true? :( It was over there at the torrent on Dime a Dozen.
no. that?s a lie. maybe the persons that said that thought than when jonh carin was singing roger was doing playback.... :evil: some people next to me thought that....naiveness....

roger waters would never do playback and trash his reputation :shock:
Well, I'm sorry to say, but he definitely lip-synched on at least 2 songs during the concert (I was at Arrow Rock, June 10, very close to the stage)... Didn't quite understand why he did it, don't play the songs if you can't sing them anymore I'd say, but it did make me feel very suspicious to some of the other songs...

Anyway, the concert was great, as was the sound (phenomenal). Another great concert, just a pity he was lip-synching on some of the songs...
rveldhuizen
Embryo
Embryo

Post by rveldhuizen »

btw, if you need proof, download the rock in rio torrent and watch the final cut songs. You can hear the singing voice (tape) and his live voice (sort of mumbling) together during those songs...
Freddie Mercury
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Freddie Mercury »

Personally I don't really care if he does or not...I'd still pay a large sum of money to see him and buy the DVD to watch/listen to over and over. It's Roger Waters...I don't really feel he has to prove his talent to me at this point ;)
rveldhuizen
Embryo
Embryo

Post by rveldhuizen »

Exactly how I felt... He's been my 'hero' my whole life (since I started listening to WYWH and DSOTM albums as a kid...)