Getting post-gig autographs?

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Tenniru
Hammer
Hammer

Getting post-gig autographs?

Post by Tenniru »

I was wondering; how hard would it be to come across and get a signature by Roger Waters after a gig? I'd love him to sign my copy of Atom Heart Mother (what, it's the best album for each Floyd man to sign; also, it has the least amount of black so is most signable). Is there anywhere I should stand around inconspicuously at?

If he hides after shows, do you know if any of the band members come out afterwards? I'd love some of them to sign my ITF:Live.
nemesis11f
Blade
Blade

Post by nemesis11f »

Shit, since I'll be at the September 23rd gig with you, let's double team him. He can sign my hand for all I care. Actually, I think it would be cool to invite him over for a brew, and just talk for a while, get to know him as a person. I think he would appreciate that, as it really shows respect for him. Anyhow, if you manage to get an autograph at the gig and I dont, you'd better keep your dirty autographs deep inside. Because if I catch you unawares trying to show it off, I'm gonna send you back to mother in a cardboard box! :lol:

Seriously, though, that would be nice.
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

Dream on......i am with you on this but unfortunately, there are only 24 hours in one day and most of the musicians that we all admire always seem to be far too busy to spend much time if any with the people that put them there in the first place.
I have heard that Roger is alot more approachable than David but then again, Hitler was probably more approachable than Dave.
risie
Embryo
Embryo

Post by risie »

The best thing to do is to "stalk" him near the hotel he's staying in.
JT
Blade
Blade

Post by JT »

risie wrote:The best thing to do is to "stalk" him near the hotel he's staying in.
Now thats good sound advice !!!
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

Yup- don the ol straightjacket, and break into his hotel room before the gig's over with.... fill the tub, and greet him with the ever-popular, "wanna take a baaath?" ...and hope it doesn't become one of his "turns".... I've been thinking waaay too hard on this one, haven't I??? :oops: