pink floyd reunion???

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
leonard
Embryo
Embryo

pink floyd reunion???

Post by leonard »

Today my father, who's watching the news, told me that on a romanian tv station they have announced the pink floyd reunion at news. And it's sure that it wasn't a music station.
Does anybody heard anything like this?
The Gunner's Dream
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by The Gunner's Dream »

It's probably just a publicity stunt to get people to buy PULSE

but why would only romanian stations be talking about it?
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

A reunion of the 3 current members is more like it seeing how they were together the other day.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

flashback wrote:A reunion of the 3 current members is more like it seeing how they were together the other day.
and played at the Royal Albert Hall....so it already did happen.

As for this rumour....it's obviously shite :o :lol:
The Gunner's Dream
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by The Gunner's Dream »

Worst thread ever
Black Hole Sun
Blade
Blade

Post by Black Hole Sun »

The Gunner's Dream wrote:Worst thread ever
Not even an argument anywhere. :? :evil:
Trizz
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Trizz »

I hope, and will be doing so for at least a year, that the 40 year anniversary of Pink Floyd will include a 4-man-reunion!!!!!!
Last edited by Trizz on Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: pink floyd reunion???

Post by my breakfast. »

leonard wrote:Today my father, who's watching the news, told me that on a romanian tv station they have announced the pink floyd reunion at news.
Pink FLoyd always announce their biggest decisions in Romania first.
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

i have heard rumblings of something in the works, but not seen anything official yet...
Sonic Destruction
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by Sonic Destruction »

If not for Live8, I would have been satisfied with a three-man PF reunion. However, I would now only consider it to be a reunion of the REAL PF if Roger was involved.

My perfect scenario (given that Syd appears happy to stay in retirement) would be for Roger, David, Nick and Rick to hit the stage with NO backing musicians or singers and do a set like the embryonic "Dark Side" from 1972, or maybe Pompeii.

Until such time, I will be happy with their recent/current solo tours rather than getting my hopes up about a four way reunion.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

jedi with crazy diamonds wrote:i have heard rumblings of something in the works, but not seen anything official yet...
yeah yeah :roll: :lol: Pink Floyd don't even know it themselves so how on earth is someone outwith the band going to know any better ? There is someone over on AFG who seems to think he has a "source" that's telling him that they will perform in Niagara Falls. Have you heard anything more ridiculous than that ?
Sonic Destruction
Lord!!
Lord!!

Only that they are supposed to have performed to a peasent village in Tibet a few years ago!
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

thrill-seeker wrote:
jedi with crazy diamonds wrote:i have heard rumblings of something in the works, but not seen anything official yet...
yeah yeah :roll: :lol: Pink Floyd don't even know it themselves so how on earth is someone outwith the band going to know any better ? There is someone over on AFG who seems to think he has a "source" that's telling him that they will perform in Niagara Falls. Have you heard anything more ridiculous than that ?
doubt me if you wish... it doesnt really matter to me. i know the person who told me what i heard he is in the way to know things, i said gilmour was going to announce more shows way before it was said anywhere else, and it happened.
you will see, and i will be laughing...
Last edited by MadJedi on Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

jedi with crazy diamonds wrote:i said gilmour was going to announce more shows way before it was said anywhere else, and it happened.
No, that was just obvious it was going to happen !

Yes I do doubt you Jedi. You are talking utter crap. :lol: Do you ever read interviews with Gilmour and the rest of the band ? That will give you an idea of the situation as it is right now. Tell me how that you and someone else are supposed to know something about a PF reunion and the band themselves don't ????
Sonic Destruction
Lord!!
Lord!!

I see on Brain Damage Rick said that he would be keen for Pink Floyd to reunite, but then he elaborated and said he meant David, Nick and himself. There is a fair chance that that might happen from time to time, such as at the RAH. Fairly anticlimatic compared to a four-piece reunion, though.