pink floyd reunion???

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

thrill-seeker wrote:
jedi with crazy diamonds wrote:i said gilmour was going to announce more shows way before it was said anywhere else, and it happened.
No, that was just obvious it was going to happen !

Yes I do doubt you Jedi. You are talking utter crap. :lol: Do you ever read interviews with Gilmour and the rest of the band ? That will give you an idea of the situation as it is right now. Tell me how that you and someone else are supposed to know something about a PF reunion and the band themselves don't ????
no it wasnt obvious even his site said NO MORE SHOWS. i named locations of performances, i also named how many dates, i worked in the industry there is buzz all around about it... i know alot of people who still work in the industry, and they say it is happening. again believe what you wish, im confident with my info. as far as interviews they denied live 8 up to the show for the most part. david said he reheared for weeks to prepare but it was still denied. there was even contact about lighting and what not to a lighting and sound company in the baltimore washington area... but again believe what you want, as i said i will be the one laughing when within the next 2 years they will perform, wait and see...
one more thing... you know this wont happen? you know the band doesnt even know? how do you know? where do you get this from? interviews? why would they announce it when it is in discussion right now? why would they say something just to let the fans down like in 1999/2000? they learned not to say anything from that situation...

PS this should be in the floyd section, not roger waters tour :lol:
AtomHeartMomma
Knife
Knife

Re: pink floyd reunion???

Post by AtomHeartMomma »

leonard wrote:Today my father, who's watching the news, told me that on a romanian tv station they have announced the pink floyd reunion at news. And it's sure that it wasn't a music station.
Does anybody heard anything like this?
This rumor has been going in for years..... :roll:
AtomHeartMomma
Knife
Knife

Post by AtomHeartMomma »

Pat Albertson wrote:Only that they are supposed to have performed to a peasent village in Tibet a few years ago!
After playing in Tibet, they went to Antarctica and played to a sold out audience of penguins. 8)
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

jedi with crazy diamonds wrote:
thrill-seeker wrote: No, that was just obvious it was going to happen !

Yes I do doubt you Jedi. You are talking utter crap. :lol: Do you ever read interviews with Gilmour and the rest of the band ? That will give you an idea of the situation as it is right now. Tell me how that you and someone else are supposed to know something about a PF reunion and the band themselves don't ????
no it wasnt obvious even his site said NO MORE SHOWS. i named locations of performances, i also named how many dates, i worked in the industry there is buzz all around about it... i know alot of people who still work in the industry, and they say it is happening. again believe what you wish, im confident with my info. as far as interviews they denied live 8 up to the show for the most part. david said he reheared for weeks to prepare but it was still denied. there was even contact about lighting and what not to a lighting and sound company in the baltimore washington area... but again believe what you want, as i said i will be the one laughing when within the next 2 years they will perform, wait and see...
one more thing... you know this wont happen? you know the band doesnt even know? how do you know? where do you get this from? interviews? why would they announce it when it is in discussion right now? why would they say something just to let the fans down like in 1999/2000? they learned not to say anything from that situation...

PS this should be in the floyd section, not roger waters tour :lol:
Yes they have made it quite clear that they will not tour again. EVER. However I think a one-off show is more realistic. It's just I don't believe the announcement or the tip-off will come from Jedi With Crazy Diamonds.
The Ballad Of Pink Floyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by The Ballad Of Pink Floyd »

ce program?
Tenniru
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tenniru »

AtomHeartMomma wrote:
Pat Albertson wrote:Only that they are supposed to have performed to a peasent village in Tibet a few years ago!
After playing in Tibet, they went to Antarctica and played to a sold out audience of penguins. 8)
It's true, I was there. They played "Fat Old Sun".

(On a more serious note, didn't the band deny they would appear at Live 8?)