Help please with RW boot 2000-07-16 - Our Last Hurrah

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Royzee
Blade
Blade

Help please with RW boot 2000-07-16 - Our Last Hurrah

Post by Royzee »

I am two-thirds of the way through this boot torrent but for some unknown reason I cannot relocate the torrent start file on my PC so can anyone help me locate it on th'internet please?
It is a 3 CD flac ROIO and of course as usual with BTs I can't play any of it until I download the last bit. Oh well it's the price pay for all this great music.
Funny thing is I can't find much about this via Google.... having a bad day.
Royzee
Blade
Blade

nowt?

Post by Royzee »

Evidently no one else knows owt about this then... weird.
stkozlowski
Embryo
Embryo

Re: Help please with RW boot 2000-07-16 - Our Last Hurrah

Post by stkozlowski »

[quote="Royzee"]I am two-thirds of the way through this boot torrent but for some unknown reason I cannot relocate the torrent start file on my PC so can anyone help me locate it on th'internet please?
It is a 3 CD flac ROIO and of course as usual with BTs I can't play any of it until I download the last bit. Oh well it's the price pay for all this great music.
Funny thing is I can't find much about this via Google.... having a bad day.[/quote]

Use a bittorent client that can download multiple files contents based on piece selection. It can be uTorrent for instance. With this client You can download each CD separately or even each song separately if it is in separate file.
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ironbaden »

Utoorent works really well..... you can even listen to the partials :D
Machina
Blade
Blade

Post by Machina »

http://www.mininova.org have that torrent listed It's usually best to download it at the weekend on Saturday evening US time.