Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking cover

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
AtomHeartMomma
Knife
Knife

Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking covers

Post by AtomHeartMomma »

Both album and CD covers have covered bottoms.

As for rappers and their covers........perhaps the covers can be used if one has run out of toilet paper... :-& :smt014 :smt076 :smt078
Machina
Blade
Blade

Re: pro 's and cons cover

Post by Machina »

silver the white wrote:mind you, japanese does not mean "european".japanese is asian good sir.

Really ? crap I thought Japan was between France and Germany.
Chris Clarke
Blade
Blade

Post by Chris Clarke »

[quote="WishIwasthere"]From memory, my LP was uncensored but I had a cassette and on that the girl was wearing a pair of red bikini pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9odujR9kqUE

here is the red bilini pants
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

Ive never seen a version of the album cover where the model is wearing a bikini
the censored version has the black bar obscuring details of buttock cleavage from innocent eyes, thus drawing attention to the taboo nature of the anatomy concealed which otherwise may have had no value judgement implied

the MTV video however does feature the model in a bikini, as shes running around hitching rides in a tv commercial marketed at impressionable youth
but...! if you had gone to see the Pros&Cons tour in 84, Nicholas Roegs film showed the same model completely skyclad, and doing much more than what we see in the video for that one song, leading the "Dreamer" (the audience) into the woods with an inviting finger for example
there was even one bit, sort of animated like the spacewarp scene from 2001, where the camera appeared to be piloting between her legs from the toes on upward, in very slow-mo, as if her legs were the size of Yosemite Valley...
so far as I know, all that Roeg and Scarfe footage produced for that tour has never seen the light of day since 1985...