Roger's interview: comment about it

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
cRaB
Knife
Knife

Roger's interview: comment about it

Post by cRaB »

Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

The first 3/4 offer nothing new but the final 1/4 regarding his "dream" in which he uses Martin Luther King's dream is interesting and relevant given the current war for a new world order between the Jews, Muslims and Christians.
cRaB
Knife
Knife

Post by cRaB »

...and Nick having no inspiration?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

He is a drummer! That is a given!! :lol: It was amusing about all the "we, we, we" Nick had used in his book Inside Out: A Personal History Of Pink Floyd. Seems he was speaking on behalf of the band when he said "We did this" and "we did that" etc. Haha. Seems Roger put an end to it!!! :lol:
cRaB
Knife
Knife

Post by cRaB »

...yeah...all the "we" and the "poor" - stupid - Nick part and the fact that they were pretty stoned in the cantine while filming the Pompeii movie (as we didn't noticed that :lol: ) made me laugh.
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

cRaB wrote: they were pretty stoned in the cantine while filming the Pompeii movie
smokin blues...
pffan1990

Post by pffan1990 »

Keith Jordan wrote:The first 3/4 offer nothing new but the final 1/4 regarding his "dream" in which he uses Martin Luther King's dream is interesting and relevant given the current war for a new world order between the Jews, Muslims and Christians.
So is Roger for or against the NWO? I always thought he was against it, as I am. :) I can't check out youtube because I'm on dialup and don't have time to wait for it to fully load up to view it.
Coma Divine
Blade
Blade

Post by Coma Divine »

Rather than comment on the state of the world either way, he espouses the moral and ethical standards of human behaviour that somebody such as Martin Luther King Jr. raised, but as he says - on pragmatic rather than religious grounds. :)