Roger Waters tour tshirt

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
lilmousey
Embryo
Embryo

Roger Waters tour tshirt

Post by lilmousey »

Hi everyone!

I feel a bit out of place coz truthfully im not that much of a fan, BUT DONT STOP READING, i would REALLY REALLY appreciate your help about something! the thing is, my boyfriend is a HUGE fan of pink floyd and roger waters and he spent all his money to attend one of his concerts in europe (i think it was vienna 2011 but im not exactly sure, i just know its a couple of years ago now, 3 tops) - and get himself a souvenir, a 40€ tshirt. he literally CHERISHED it (im a girl and im not even attached to any of my pieces clothing like that). BUT, after having lent it to one of his friends bcoz they ran out of clothes on a trip, that friend selfishly lost it (and doesnt even care may i add). so my bf is pretty devestated. and i would REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT if any of you guys could let me know if you know where i could get a hold of another one of those tshirts (although im guessing it was limited edition, im still keeping my hopes up).

its grey and in the front there is an aeroplane shooting red crucifixes. i cant give you much more info than that coz im afraid of saying something wrong:/

also sorry for the mini novel i just wrote. this is rly important to me, so please please ill be eternally grateful if you help me!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Roger Waters tour tshirt

Post by Damn!t »

Ah, goodbye blue sky. Got one myself. Nice looking shirt.
Well, the only thing is Roger's official web store: http://www.roger-waters.com/shop.php or e-bay of course.
Good luck.
lilmousey
Embryo
Embryo

Re: Roger Waters tour tshirt

Post by lilmousey »

ive already checked those, and nothing. it's like it never even existed ](*,)

thank tho, i appreciate it!