Roger Waters Tour Date Announcements

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Roger Waters Tour Date Announcements

Post by Keith Jordan »

Tour Newsletter/Emails

Roger Waters is touring in 2013 as you may have heard. If you would like tour announcement via email so you don't miss anything, then get our free newsletter!

Thus Far...

20 Dates have been announced so far here > http://www.rogerwaterstours.com/index.p ... announced/

There is no information about David Gilmour joining Roger Waters on any of the 2013 tour dates in Europe. It would be terribly nice if David Gilmour were to join him for all of the concerts across Europe though. We live in hope!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Roger Waters Tour Date Announcements

Post by Keith Jordan »

Ireland tickets are on sale in the morning see here.... http://bit.ly/TwaYsx Prices between €69.50 and €109.50
mfk
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mfk »

Just got my two presale tickets to Gothenburg, Sweden :)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Yay! Lucky you. I hope there will be some UK tour dates announced on Thursday as I shall go! I will!! 8)
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

Impossible to resist another round of shows.

Wouldn't it be fab to be a lottery winner and take the summer off to follow the tour around Europe?

I saw 4 shows last time around and that was no where near enough.

It's kinda getting to the point where we are not going to see these guys do this much more sadly so sod it, where's my credit card \:D/
mfk
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mfk »

@moodyblue: Just imagining taking the summer off to follow the tour around Europe makes me happy!

@Keith J: Any news on UK tour dates? I wish I could combine a planned UK trip with another RW concert... :)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

mfk wrote:@Keith J: Any news on UK tour dates? I wish I could combine a planned UK trip with another RW concert... :)
I am hearing that there are UK tour dates and I expect there would be. But I have no direct information. I shall share once I do though. Make sure you get the NPF Newsletter.
henno

Post by henno »

i cant see the irish gig selling out straight away, hopefully, as i may wait a while to get the funds together.

The aviva where hes playing can hold 52,000 seated so take one end off for the stage, and allow for pitch standing id say you'd easily fit 70,000 at a gig there. There was 95,000 there michael buble in 2010 :shock: :shock: :shock:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

95,000? That is mental!!!! :shock:
henno

Post by henno »

yeah, im sure the average age that day was probably 95 too ;)
danielcaux
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by danielcaux »

Keith Jordan wrote:It would be terribly nice if David Gilmour were to join him for all of the concerts across Europe though. We live in hope!
Even nicer would be having the two of them touring Animals, but it's not going to happen either :twisted:

But really, I would KILL just for a Gilmour guest appearence during Dogs! Forget about Comfortably Numb and just imagine THAT!

Ok. Time to wake up.
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

No idea what this is but on watching a YouTube video tonight, Double 8 tickets were advertising 'Roger waters at Wembley Arena 2013' !

Now Double 8 Tickets are little more than legalised criminals but Wembley Arena....NOOOOOOOO!
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

mfk wrote:@moodyblue: Just imagining taking the summer off to follow the tour around Europe makes me happy!
You could quite easily persuade me I can assure you :D

Years ago in the 80's. I got to know a couple from Austria who did just that on the Momentary Lapse tour the lucky things.
mfk
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mfk »

moodyblue wrote:
mfk wrote:@moodyblue: Just imagining taking the summer off to follow the tour around Europe makes me happy!
You could quite easily persuade me I can assure you :D

Years ago in the 80's. I got to know a couple from Austria who did just that on the Momentary Lapse tour the lucky things.
Sounds wonderful!

Well, if I were to re-live my life I think I would like to have been born about 10 years earlier. Then I would have followed every Floyd tour around the world from the very start till the bitter end. Aw, what a pleasant thought! :)

@ Keith J: Thanks for keeping us updated on everything, and Yes, I get the newsletter!
StarlightDragon
Axe
Axe

Post by StarlightDragon »

moodyblue wrote:No idea what this is but on watching a YouTube video tonight, Double 8 tickets were advertising 'Roger waters at Wembley Arena 2013' !

Now Double 8 Tickets are little more than legalised criminals but Wembley Arena....NOOOOOOOO!
Just looked this up, and for me Double 8 Tickets are saying 'strong rumours of a gig at Wembley Stadium' which of course is Wembley Arena's much larger, open air next door neighbour and would be a much better location. Obviously unconfirmed as of yet, but if it happens I will find a way to get tickets.