Roger Waters Tour Date Announcements

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Roger Waters Tour Date Announcements

Post by Keith Jordan »

My second ticket arrived today, signed for delivery. 8)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Are you going to any of the remaining concerts?

2013-09-04 - Roger Waters - Olympiastadion - Berlin - Germany (Tickets)
2013-09-06 - Roger Waters - Esprit Arena - Dusseldorf - Germany (Tickets)
2013-09-08 - Roger Waters - Amsterdam Arena - Amsterdam - Netherlands (Tickets)
2013-09-11 - Roger Waters - Letzigrund Stadium - Zurich - Switzerland (Tickets)
2013-09-14 - Roger Waters - Wembley Stadium - London - England (Tickets)
2013-09-16 - Roger Waters - Manchester Evening News Arena - Manchester - England (Tickets)
2013-09-18 - Roger Waters - Aviva Stadium (Dublin) - Dublin - Ireland (Tickets)
2013-09-21 - Roger Waters - Stade de France - Paris - France (Tickets)
Aloha59
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Aloha59 »

My friend from Arizona has made it possible for me to be in Amsterdam and attend two concerts. I am traveling all the way from the Big Island , Hawaii. It's all very exciting! I will have had the privilege to put 6 Roger Waters concert notches on my wall ( late start on the concert scene) . Aloha!
pinkyblue123
Axe
Axe

Post by pinkyblue123 »

My ticket for Wembley arrived last week, nice design too !! I've scanned it, to make a mini poster, with the tour promo picture, [very artistic] !!! As I can't see it getting a 500 mile round trip, [I know that's not far compared to some people] without getting it creased or even worse, getting ripped in half by Ticket reception !! Anyone know if we can stop them doing that ???
mfk
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mfk »

I'm going to the Wembley concert with my 15 year old son. I'm so much looking forward to it. I went to the concert at Ullevi Stadium in Gothenburg, Sweden a couple of weeks ago, and it was amazing.

I also live in hope for a Gilmour appearance although I don't really believe that dream will come true. It will be a great show anyway!

Haven't got my tickets though. Got a message from the RW site that they don't send them abroad. Will have to pick them up before the concert at Wembley.
pinkyblue123
Axe
Axe

Post by pinkyblue123 »

I agree about the Gilmour situation, though it would be great for him to show his face.. !! My tickets were "to pick up on the day", but Roger's website changed that a couple of weeks ago, and decided to post them out. I suppose it would be too much hassle, with everyone picking up on the day. I saw the show in Manchester a couple of years ago, but want to experience the "open air" show too... having seen a few [most] ! of the shows on utube, it sounds/looks amazing........ I'm sure Wembley will be no different.. enjoy ;-]
Bls456
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Bls456 »

Hello there!
Yes this is the very last part of the tour. So for that reason I have tickets for all of the remaining concerts. Maybe its' crazy, (I have already seen 6 concerts by now), but I'm happy anyhow!

C-sweden
milesalbert1
Axe
Axe

Post by milesalbert1 »

Keith / not sure why you got a signed for delivery mine was snail mail. But alas they are in the hand.

@pinkyblue, I have been to Wemble a few times and you just hold your ticket over a barcode reader and nobody does anything to it. Which is great for collecting purposes. Also on my tickets i have noticed it says RESERVED SEATING / FAN CLUB. I wonder how many will have this on them.

By the way <ii> yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaahhhooooooooooooooooooooo <ii> i have only just got back from holiday to find my 4 sitting on the door mat amongst all the dominoes pizza circular crap. Cheers Keith i see you got your as well. I am in block 143
Last edited by milesalbert1 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
milesalbert1
Axe
Axe

Post by milesalbert1 »

[quote="mfk"]I'm going to the Wembley concert with my 15 year old son. I'm so much looking forward to it. I went to the concert at Ullevi Stadium in Gothenburg, Sweden a couple of weeks ago, and it was amazing.

I also live in hope for a Gilmour appearance although I don't really believe that dream will come true. It will be a great show anyway!

Haven't got my tickets though. Got a message from the RW site that they don't send them abroad. Will have to pick them up before the concert at Wembley.[/quote

It sound like you could be my double because to i took my son to see the wall at the 02 when hes 13 and now we will be at Wembley and he is 15, I was 16 when i saw the Earls Court show as boy it blew me away and mapped out my life. The boy loves it large, me to.
mfk
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mfk »

milesalbert1 wrote:
mfk wrote:I'm going to the Wembley concert with my 15 year old son. I'm so much looking forward to it. I went to the concert at Ullevi Stadium in Gothenburg, Sweden a couple of weeks ago, and it was amazing.

Haven't got my tickets though. Got a message from the RW site that they don't send them abroad. Will have to pick them up before the concert at Wembley.[/quote

It sound like you could be my double because to i took my son to see the wall at the 02 when hes 13 and now we will be at Wembley and he is 15, I was 16 when i saw the Earls Court show as boy it blew me away and mapped out my life. The boy loves it large, me to.
Well milesalbert1, perhaps we'll meet at Wembley then :)
milesalbert1
Axe
Axe

Post by milesalbert1 »

Well milesalbert1, perhaps we'll meet at Wembley then :)[/quote]

Maybe so i am in Block 143 and will be wearing a bit fat grin.
mfk
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mfk »

milesalbert1 wrote:Well milesalbert1, perhaps we'll meet at Wembley then :)
Maybe so i am in Block 143 and will be wearing a bit fat grin.[/quote]

And I will be in Section 219 wearing a smile that will finally probably make my cheeks hurt :)
pinkyblue123
Axe
Axe

Post by pinkyblue123 »

thanks for the "scanning" info on the tickets miles... My ticket has the "FAN CLUB" printed on too, I think all the tickets from Rogers site will have that on ??
milesalbert1
Axe
Axe

Post by milesalbert1 »

pinkyblue123 wrote:thanks for the "scanning" info on the tickets miles... My ticket has the "FAN CLUB" printed on too, I think all the tickets from Rogers site will have that on ??

You are welcome Pinkyblue, they are a bit of a pain with taking drinks and food in. Some of the stewards think they are chief of police which you could argue is a good thing.
pinkyblue123
Axe
Axe

Post by pinkyblue123 »

Yes, I've heard that about the stewards, I've bought some "boxes" of soft drinks to take in, as I know you can't take bottles/cans in.... yawn...