Stalking Syd Barrett

All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
zag
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Stalking Syd Barrett

Post by zag »

This topic could be Stalking moom aswell :lol:

mmmmmmm, lovely bisquits, anyone for a hot chocolade ?
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

moom wrote:2. Yes, it would. Yes, I would be satisfied. I know me myself, and you don't.
You would be satisfied after stalking a mentally-ill person who doesn't want any attention?
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

moom wrote:1. I pay my respect, thank you. I'm one of the most respective person of everybody I know.
Actually you merely sound conceited, and obviously you know very few people (if that wasn't already obvious).
moom wrote:2. Like I'm trying to. I just said "if I was him" :P, please don't blame me for what I didn't say or even thought. And don't say anything for me, you're not authorized.
Not authorized? Time to go back to english school moom, that sentence doesn't make sense. And I do remember that you did infact say "if I was him" which suggests what? Mr. Barrett was a right old bastard for not talking to his fans... if I was him...? Do you understand what Mr. Barrett's mental condition was? He came out of a LSD-fueled schizophrenic lapse as a different person, he wasn't Syd (the stuff of your dreams eh?) he was a different person. Got it? He had nothing more to do with the Syd character than you or I
moom wrote:3. What are you on about in this piece?
its pretty damn obvious to anybody
moom wrote:4. Yes, perverting.
Oh yes. A terrible injustice eh? Just like the other times. You are such a baby. When you don't get your own way you sob away, hit the report button, just because somebody disagrees with you.
moom wrote:Additional on points 2 and 5 - I'm shocked about how much you "know" me, I'm learning stuff about myself, thinking "Wow, really?" . you know what? You're not me, so you can't possibly know me as good as I do. Nobody can. And nobody ever will. So speak for yourself, not for me, and don't make up things I didn't say.
Wow a footnote. This is the first post in this thread where I claim to know you, so hold it right there. I've seen you on the forum enough to estimate that you don't like loosing an argument, but instead of raging, you sob away and start wallowing in self-pity, as if some massive injustice had come your direction. This is pathetic, moom, grow up for christ's sake. Oh, and if I am incorrect, how do you expect people to take you seriously if you claim to love an anime character?
moom wrote:Touche!
That means nothing to me (ooooh Vienna), but I guess you will spin your usual in a few posts time where we get the whole 'moom, the voice of reason' schtick where you go "peace out man, why can't we just get on" or whatever you prefer to spout to try and get yourself out of a hole.
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

moom wrote:Uh, whatever... Let's just stay our own ground.
ironic words coming from a pro-stalking advocate
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

J Ed wrote:
Hahaha, excellent!

Moom, get these stupid thoughts of stalking out of your head right now. It makes you seem like some kind of rapist.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

J Ed wrote:
Precisely. Thats moom in his mode wherebye he runs from confrontation
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Alan, because the points raised in your post were all very good and i didn't want to delete the whole thing i had to edit parts of it that were against forum rules. Just watch your wording or you end up breaking forum rules, and end of the day i'm sure none of us would want to see you get in any trouble over this etc
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Thanks chief!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

PublicImage wrote:
moom wrote:2. Yes, it would. Yes, I would be satisfied. I know me myself, and you don't.
You would be satisfied after stalking a mentally-ill person who doesn't want any attention?
Meeting, Roger, meeting.

Shut up, Alan. You think you're soooo familiar with me...
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

moom wrote:Shut up, Alan. You think you're soooo familiar with me...
And judging by your cagey and curt answer, I think I'm right, and that I hit a nerve moomy! Hahahaha. I've got you figured.
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

maybe you guys can cease your pointscoring for a moment to remember Syd, being a year since he passed away. :(
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Thank you Gina!! Jeez you people can be so cruel to one another!! :(

Can we just remember Barrett for what he was, a brilliant musical soul? Why all the time talking about a video made of him walking down the street? Barrett didn't give a shit I'm sure! He was off in his own world! Stop with Dion, the matter is over and done with. What he chose to do is his business. No one owns Syd Barrett. Be nice to each other!
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

:smt056

Well said GG. Let's just remember Syd for what he contributed to the world of music. However brief it was, his light shines on in my heart and many others.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

my breakfast. wrote:
moom wrote:Shut up, Alan. You think you're soooo familiar with me...
And judging by your cagey and curt answer, I think I'm right, and that I hit a nerve moomy! Hahahaha. I've got you figured.
blah-blah-blah, yeah right, you did fuck... Rude answer, huh? Well, I learned that from you :P

GG, I didn't start it.

But indeed, well said :D When I look at the Sun, I see him.
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Well let's end it on a civil note, today's a special day, let's not argue on this day! :( I'm sad enough as it is!