Stalking Syd Barrett

All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Stalking Syd Barrett

Post by my breakfast. »

moom wrote:blah-blah-blah, yeah right, you did fuck... Rude answer, huh? Well, I learned that from you :P
Whatever you are meaning here, its still 100% obvious that I hit the nail on the head.

moom wrote:GG, I didn't start it.
i'm not 'GG' but, erm... well you did start it with your pathetic obsessions.
moom wrote:But indeed, well said :D When I look at the Sun, I see him.
Awww. Thats so... sad. Really truely pathetic. When I look at the sun all I see is afterimage.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

my breakfast. wrote:
moom wrote:blah-blah-blah, yeah right, you did fuck... Rude answer, huh? Well, I learned that from you :P
Whatever you are meaning here, its still 100% obvious that I hit the nail on the head.

moom wrote:GG, I didn't start it.
i'm not 'GG' but, erm... well you did start it with your pathetic obsessions.
moom wrote:But indeed, well said :D When I look at the Sun, I see him.
Awww. Thats so... sad. Really truely pathetic. When I look at the sun all I see is afterimage.
1. Heh, I made myself as clear as possible. What REALLY is obvious is that you took the wrong turn.
2. I didn't refer to you, silly.
3. Your problem, not mine.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

PublicImage wrote:
J Ed wrote:ironic words coming from a pro-stalking advocate
Hahaha, excellent!

Moom, get these stupid thoughts of stalking out of your head right now. It makes you seem like some kind of rapist.
Just noticed this post... Don't you dare, Roger, call me a rapist.
And about stupidity... That's why I said once that some people, whose opinion is important to me, don't care for my opinion! Even if I'm right, it doesn't matter to them! Ev'rybody is so fuckin' right, except for moom... You try to be righteous with people, and what's it get ya...

And they seem to know me better than I do... Guys, if you can't understand me right, even when I'm 1000000% clear, then how come you judge like that!!!??? This is beyond me... Apparently, a bit of "understandance" is too much to ask...
I'm gutted... Thank you, my dear God, thank you for a shitty last eve and this morning (I even cried, like you wanted me to)... If only I could get my hands on misjustice, I'd totally kill it!!!
gayandproud
Embryo
Embryo

Post by gayandproud »

:(
Last edited by gayandproud on Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

moom wrote:Just noticed this post... Don't you dare, Roger, call me a rapist.
He didn't call you a rapist.
moom wrote:And about stupidity... That's why I said once that some people, whose opinion is important to me, don't care for my opinion! Even if I'm right, it doesn't matter to them! Ev'rybody is so fuckin' right, except for moom... You try to be righteous with people, and what's it get ya...
And now you sound like a conceited shit... again. All this "I'm right, I don't care what other
people think". You think people will suddenly be on your side if you post conceited shit like this?
moom wrote:Guys, if you can't understand me right, even when I'm 1000000% clear, then how come you judge like that!!!??? This is beyond me... Apparently, a bit of "understandance" is too much to ask...
Understandance isn't a word
moom wrote:I'm gutted... Thank you, my dear God, thank you for a shitty last eve and this morning (I even cried, like you wanted me to)... If only I could get my hands on misjustice, I'd totally kill it!!!
What are you on about now? You cried cos of something on the internet? Also as touching as the whole God thing is, it just makes me ponder your mental stability.
gayandproud wrote:Love, Simon X
To the admin. Anybody remember Linda aka In The Pink? I know its not the same person, but remember the trouble we had with her and Frisky little kitty? Just a wee heads up.
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

Thanks for replying. I really cannot be bothered with that rubbish!
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

this threads getting funnier and funnier
how much costs an understan-dance? can I take my beer in the VIP room when I get this understan-dance?

good thing we're rapidly approaching the timeloop, yall feel free to say what you really mean
Hudini
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Hudini »

gayandproud wrote:luminous_grin!!!

There you are! I have been looking all over for you! I knew you used another Syd forum too but could'nt remember which one, but at last I have found you! remember me? I'm sure you do! We had such a sexy night that night, after 79CXR and I'm so sorry I could'nt speak to you when you phoned that monday, but my boyfriend grabbed my mobile right out of my hand, there was nothing I could do! Anyway we have broken up now and I'm free and single and am just dying to meet with you again! Please call me, honey. Or just come down to 79CXR again next weekend, I will be looking out for you!

Miss you, babes!

Love, Simon X
:shock: Do you have a phone now? :?
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Edit- David
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Alan, again you have overstepped the line.

I have edited your post again to remove the bits that were blatantly flaming. Persist with it and you shall feel the further wrath of the moderation staff with a temporary banning
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread has become hilarious! Now there is a bit of gay lovin' happenin! Moom and mybreakie are still at each other's throat and my simple request for a bit of Syd respect goes un-noticed.

Good one guys, I'm proud of ya! (notice sarcasm dripping, just in case you don't understand irony!)

Cheers.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Seven words, Alan, - Fuck Off And Get Back To Earth (this is where I live, and you probably don't; and then wait till I get my hands on...).
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

moom wrote:Seven words, Alan, - Fuck Off And Get Back To Earth (this is where I live, and you probably don't; and then wait till I get my hands on...).
On Syd Barrett?
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

No. But let Alan guess ;) Catch the link, btw.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

moom wrote:Seven words, Alan, - Fuck Off And Get Back To Earth
From somebody who lives in a fantasy world were "loving" an anime character is totally acceptable, this seems a little bit hypocritical. Also I believe it is flaming.
moom wrote:(this is where I live, and you probably don't;
I live in the real world, I don't see Syd Barrett in the sun for example, and I am not a hippy dilusionist.
moom wrote:and then wait till I get my hands on...).
That totally makes no sense, and whilst I would love to post something regarding Syd Barrett's private parts, that would be rude, so I shall refrain.