A new forum is scary to all of us - blokes, boys, women, girls ... whatever. You just wing it for a bit and see what happens! Well, that's what i did anywayBea Day wrote:I once told you this was the "big scary world" for me, Neptune ...afraid to jump in, satisfied with only being a lurker.
All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
- Posts: 2072
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Cheshire, England
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:57 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: C-Bus, Uhioh
So who's going from around the Great Lakes area that wouldn't mind sticking me in their suit case?
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:12 pm
- Location: London
Of course I'm going to make the pilgrimage to Cambridge. What Old Hippie wouldn't!
- Posts: 7074
- Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:54 pm
- Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year
This one:Land into Gold wrote:Of course I'm going to make the pilgrimage to Cambridge. What Old Hippie wouldn't!
http://forum.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/mem ... ile&u=5094