David Gilmour – Remember that night DVD

Discussions about Pink Floyd and Solo Official Album CDs and DVDs.

Rate this Video/DVD

5 - Best
54%
27%
15%
No votes
1 - Worst
4%

Total votes: 26

Kerry King
Hammer
Hammer

Re: David Gilmour – Remember that night DVD

Post by Kerry King »

K2+ wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:21 pm My only standard is how much I enjoy listening to the album or video being discussed.
I see. I thought you were taking the entire pink floyd catalog and rating it against itself. The numbers threw me off.
ZiggyZipgun
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ZiggyZipgun »

Kerry King wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:05 amAre you saying that a live dvd by a solo member is better than WYWH and almost twice as good as The Wall?
That's not too much of a stretch - many listeners prefer live recordings to studio recordings, and of the Pink Floyd & Co. catalog, I personally prefer Gilmour's Gdansk and Pompeii to any other official Floyd or Waters live release.
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

The live versions of songs some are way superior and some are definite versions of those songs. Spread across Floyd Pulse-DSOT-Venice-Knebworth and Davids solo releases are excellent versions of Floyd songs old and new
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

Out of all the floyd and solo releases as complete souvenirs from the tour its probably one of the most best releases regarding extra content and features. As imo this and Rogers In The Flesh are their best dvd releases and have not been beaten and the only other release which comes close is the Pulse DVD.