Women/Girls - What floats your boat ?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Women/Girls - What floats your boat ?

Post by my breakfast. »

I think you just fell a foul victim of Poe's law!
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

Keith Jordan wrote:Keep this discussion clean and respectful please.
What about reality? What about the fact that a lot of people...even one's without penises say crude things because they like too. I mean I came across something on a forum once and somone a presume a woman had posted a pic of a suntanned 'buff' male model in swimtrunks stood up in the sea just off the beach and a woman posted 'I'd fuck the shit out of that!' That's how some people like to talk...even people without penises. So why can't we all just be realistic about what people are really like instead of trying to create an overly refined...conservative... way of discussing our sexual desires and how we think and talk about them...never mind how we actually conduct them, those that are lucky enough to conduct sexual activity, irl. Keith! Are you really so keen to keep the spirit of Mary Whitehouse alive?
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

Flying pig437 wrote:Keep this discussion clean and respectful please.
Is this a reference to FP437's comments or are you advising us to put on our contraception? :lol:
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Flying pig437 wrote:So why can't we all just be realistic about what people are really like instead of trying to create an overly refined...conservative... way of discussing our sexual desires and how we think and talk about them...never mind how we actually conduct them, those that are lucky enough to conduct sexual activity, irl. Keith! Are you really so keen to keep the spirit of Mary Whitehouse alive?
Some people just like to murder other people. Why can't we all just be realistic about what people are really like instead of trying to create an overly refined...conservative...way of living in society and let people who wish to murder others do so?

Some people just like to steal things from other people...etc.

Some people just like to have forced sex with other people...etc.

See how retarded it sounds when I do it?

The fact that you're NOT me doesn't make your statement look any less ridiculous.

This IS Keith's forum. HE gets to decide the rules here...and I'm pretty sure he once declared that this forum is NOT a Democracy.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Flying pig437 wrote:Keith! Are you really so keen to keep the spirit of Mary Whitehouse alive?
Haha charade you are. :lol:

There is a place for everything in life and on the internet. This forum is not the place for everything that you can think of and write about. There are limits of taste and decency. I am sorry you have not been aware of that lately. Wind your neck in, bellend. :-; :lol:

Now on with the topic...
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Keith Jordan wrote:
Flying pig437 wrote:Keith! Are you really so keen to keep the spirit of Mary Whitehouse alive?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

mosespa wrote:
Flying pig437 wrote:So why can't we all just be realistic about what people are really like instead of trying to create an overly refined...conservative... way of discussing our sexual desires and how we think and talk about them...never mind how we actually conduct them, those that are lucky enough to conduct sexual activity, irl. Keith! Are you really so keen to keep the spirit of Mary Whitehouse alive?
Some people just like to murder other people. Why can't we all just be realistic about what people are really like instead of trying to create an overly refined...conservative...way of living in society and let people who wish to murder others do so?

Some people just like to steal things from other people...etc.

Some people just like to have forced sex with other people...etc.

See how retarded it sounds when I do it?

The fact that you're NOT me doesn't make your statement look any less ridiculous.

This IS Keith's forum. HE gets to decide the rules here...and I'm pretty sure he once declared that this forum is NOT a Democracy.
Some people just like to exaggerate a point to make the unexaggerated original point look silly as if it's a silly as the exagerated point. :roll:
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

Keith Jordan wrote:

There is a place for everything in life and on the internet. This forum is not the place for everything that you can think of and write about. There are limits of taste and decency. I am sorry you have not been aware of that lately. Wind your neck in, bellend. :-; :lol:

Now on with the topic...
I'm sorry you feel the need to call me a bellend. I'll try not to contiminate your board with my caustic views on life and people anymore.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Flying pig437 wrote:I'm sorry you feel the need to call me a bellend. I'll try not to contiminate your board with my caustic views on life and people anymore.
It was a tongue in cheek comment. :D
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

Keith Jordan wrote:
Flying pig437 wrote:I'm sorry you feel the need to call me a bellend. I'll try not to contiminate your board with my caustic views on life and people anymore.
It was a tongue in cheek comment. :D
REally? Didn't feel like it!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Flying pig437 wrote:REally? Didn't feel like it!
The whisteling emoticon and laughing one did not give it away? Sorry about that. Would you like me to delete it?
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Is this shit still open? Seriously you wonder why this community is dying on its ass and you have the thread version of the village 'lovely girls' contest?

Who fucking cares what a bunch of sad middle aged tossers like in women, it speaks magnitudes of the spasticated sexuality that is rife in a fair few posters in this forum that you have such a disgusting and objectivist view of women and have no shame discussing it so openly. Especially funny is the "bawww stop trying to censor me" butthurt from Flying pig437, (a guy who probably couldn't find the clitoris if you gave him a fucking map).

If you wonder why Col T, with his website made using circa 1995 l33t html coding somehow draws in more visitors than this forum then look no further than this thread and wonder why there is so few female posters on this forum.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

my breakfast. wrote:1 - Is this shit still open? Seriously you wonder why this community is dying on its ass and you have the thread version of the village 'lovely girls' contest?

2 - Who fucking cares what a bunch of sad middle aged tossers like in women, it speaks magnitudes of the spasticated sexuality that is rife in a fair few posters in this forum that you have such a disgusting and objectivist view of women and have no shame discussing it so openly. Especially funny is the "bawww stop trying to censor me" butthurt from Flying pig437, (a guy who probably couldn't find the clitoris if you gave him a fucking map).

3 - If you wonder why Col T, with his website made using circa 1995 l33t html coding somehow draws in more visitors than this forum then look no further than this thread and wonder why there is so few female posters on this forum.
1 - Social media has made the forum less popular.

2 - People who participate in the thread care. If you are not one of them, then look in another thread.

3 - Col's site is not as popular as NPF according to Google statistics. Perhaps there are more male Pink Floyd fans than female ones?

BTW, you can have a warning for your trolling.
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Don't be so harsh. Men have always had differing opinions of the opposite sex. It's all in how they were raised to view women. The important thing is how those women choose to respond.
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Keith Jordan wrote:
3 - Col's site is not as popular as NPF according to Google statistics. Perhaps there are more male Pink Floyd fans than female ones?
I agree with this, ANY respectable band who writes their own music always has male fans as the majority. Notice I said "writes their own music."