US elections

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
pffan1990

Re: US elections

Post by pffan1990 »

mosespa wrote:We didn't ELECT Bush. He was appointed by the Supreme Court after he kept whining and whining about Gore actually winning by election.

So...his daddy bought it for him.

But no one actually elected him.
Actually, he was 'elected' by the Illuminati/Masons as part of continuing his daddy's New World Order plan. In fact, his daddy himself declared the work on the NWO (check out the video clips of his several declarations on YouTube). Since Dubya, Bush Sr., and even Bush Sr.'s daddy (can't remember his name off the top of my head; I believe it is Preston Bush or something) were part of Yale's Skull & Bones, anything can happen to them as long as they follow Illuminati's 'orders'.

This is why I want Ron Paul in office. He'll reverse all the sh*t we were put in. He'll reverse the PATRIOT Act, back out of UN & NATO, get rid of IRS, Federal Reserve, and the wide varieties of blood-sucking departments such as the Department of Revenue, Education, Agriculture, etc. and etc.

That's my rant for the night, folks. You don't have to worry about me leading into the December 21, 2012 thing again. :lol:
The Gunner's Dream
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by The Gunner's Dream »

Illuminati?

Oh yeah, that's the concept that the world is controlled by an imbred secret society. Rather amusing really...but on the other hand, sort of scary.
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

alma wrote:Just joking but you've already got an austrian body builder as governor who seems to have some quite left wing ideas for a republican. :lol:
That's the Maria Shriver influence. :lol: I lived in California when Gray Davis got booted from the governorship, and I voted for Arnold. Arnie rocks! Unfortunately, I left the state, so I have no idea how well or otherwise he has done in correcting the mistakes that buffoon Davis made.
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

What I find strange is that if you elect Hillary, basically it would mean two families have ruled the USA for what twenty plus years straight? :shock:

Actually, during our provincial election in October, I watched the coverage ALL night - what was creepy was the level of nepotism in politics. A ruling class unto themselves, they are so out of touch with the common person, but they don't need to be. They must just appear so during the election. :(
Mymloch
Axe
Axe

Post by Mymloch »

The aliens need to hurry up and get here...
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Mymloch wrote:The aliens need to hurry up and get here...
I thought you were trying to get rid of them.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Here's what I find bitterly ironic:

Dubya is the most incompetent, moronic president in the history of the US...he's also the first president "elected" (note the quotation marks, folks,) in a year that ends in zero for who knows how many decades...and no one's even shot AT him.

I think his daddy is just trying to get his family's name in history books because he himself (George Herbert Walker Bush) was such a wimp in the first place.

Daddy was a wimp, son is a moron.

The apple certainly doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

By the way...caught a thing on Youtube tonight called "Loose Change."

Check it out, EVERYONE!!
pffan1990

Post by pffan1990 »

mosespa wrote:By the way...caught a thing on Youtube tonight called "Loose Change."

Check it out, EVERYONE!!
Yeah, I have already seen it and thought it was interesting. If anyone sees it and still dismiss 9/11 as a cover-up of some kind, ought to have his/her head examined.

I recently came to find http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvbCDsMrSg which has one theory that the Israeli government and its Mossad secret service were the ones who did this to us. The facts presented in this theory really sounds convincing. I have always considered (and still do) the general Israeli people our friends and ally. And I truly don't like the idea of our 'friends' - the small group of right-wing Israeli government doing this to us. :( The creepy fact of this video is the possibility that our Homeland Security leader Michael Chertoff being a possible Israeli Mossad agent! I like the 'dramatic' looped background music in this film by the way. :lol:

Not quite sure what really happened but I do know that it is an inside act. How could both towers and Building7 have perfect controlled-demolitions? All these things point this as an inside thing, Mossad involvement or not. :(
lostplay
Judge!
Judge!

Post by lostplay »

bitterly ironic: :shock:
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

A friend of mine has some literature which claims that there are already concentration camps in the US (a couple of them in Kentucky and Illinois,) which have no roads and are accessible only by air and/or train. These camps are already staffed and the only thing missing from their operation is, I guess, us.

Sounds like they're not expecting to have to wait much longer to click that last part into place.

I used to joke about expatriating...but if it's true that the puppet masters are trying to enact the New World Order, well...it may not matter where ya go.

I guess the only place left to go is "underground."
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

mosespa wrote:I guess the only place left to go is "underground."
Nope. The Market Forces have that demographic covered. :lol:
lostplay
Judge!
Judge!

Post by lostplay »

nosaj wrote:
Nope. The Market Forces have that demographic covered. :lol:
no he means deep under ground
underwater with reed in mouth for breathing underground
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

lostplay wrote:
nosaj wrote: Nope. The Market Forces have that demographic covered. :lol:
no he means deep under ground
underwater with reed in mouth for breathing underground
So Mossy would be wet behind the ears?
lostplay
Judge!
Judge!

Post by lostplay »

yes but naked and free

pffan1990

Post by pffan1990 »

mosespa wrote:A friend of mine has some literature which claims that there are already concentration camps in the US (a couple of them in Kentucky and Illinois,) which have no roads and are accessible only by air and/or train. These camps are already staffed and the only thing missing from their operation is, I guess, us.

Sounds like they're not expecting to have to wait much longer to click that last part into place.

I used to joke about expatriating...but if it's true that the puppet masters are trying to enact the New World Order, well...it may not matter where ya go.
I'm wondering what the camp is trying to concentrate on? The Jews like the Nazis did? But it won't be long before they are used. All it takes is another false-flag 'attack' for Bush to impose Martial Law. That's how the camps would be used, I guess, in addition to the reported many prisons being built.
Yeah, like the supposed 'underground city' right under that Denver International Airport. :lol: That airport is a known Masonic location and is rumored to have been built right over the underground safe 'city' in case of the nuclear war or something. And have you seen the awful murals originally on the inside walls before they were painted over? Look 'Denver Airport Murals' up in YouTube. :shock: