War in Georgia........ my heart...........

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Re: War in Georgia........ my heart...........

Post by moom »

my breakfast. wrote:Georgia started it right? Not with Russia, but it was Georgia's activities that got the Russians started? The media is suggesting Russia pounced out the blue!
Media fucks our minds. Ever heard of media wars ;) ?

here's an earlier post of mine
just to let ALL OF YOU you know -

I hate disinformation! First of all, it's Georgia who had started the war. Second, they knew Russia would defend Southern Osetia, and that the Georgian army is nothing against that of Russia. They sent their boys to a pointless death!!! Third, how's killing innocents "bringing order into region"? That's actually a murder and a lie! Besides, why did most of the world only listen to HIM, not BOTH sides? Because USA, the leading country in the world, supports Saakashvili and certainly supported him in invading S. Osetia (some American troops practiced with Georgian colleagues just about near S.Os and just before the war, - suspicious!)! USA does not want to see Russia a strong country, thus tries to bring it down every way possible! That ape Bush, I hate him!!! Another murderer, another liar!!!
And that's who Saakashvili is as well - a liar and a murderer! Even though I was born in Georgia, love it and its people, it's still Saakashvili who's wrong and is a tyrant! I really hope he gets killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Wise words Andre. Buuut, the media have to shift units, just like everybody else.

However, I think that whilst the stuffed suits in power here in Britain crawl over eachother to try and say the most damning thing about Russia, Russia is not listening. Oh, and is that a pipeline running through Russia? Yes, its Europe's arterial vein. The russians would use that pipeline like a doglead if possible, they can shut it off, they can charge ridiculous money for the right to it etc... etc...

Russia has enough old eastern-bloc countries perfectly aware of their presence to make sure that enough people/land is theirs, and not to be meddled with. I think in this case it has to be on Russian terms, not our own.

Oh and Bush should shut the fuck up about the whole thing.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

my breakfast. wrote:Wise words Andre. Buuut, the media have to shift units, just like everybody else.

However, I think that whilst the stuffed suits in power here in Britain crawl over eachother to try and say the most damning thing about Russia, Russia is not listening. Oh, and is that a pipeline running through Russia? Yes, its Europe's arterial vein. The russians would use that pipeline like a doglead if possible, they can shut it off, they can charge ridiculous money for the right to it etc... etc...

Russia has enough old eastern-bloc countries perfectly aware of their presence to make sure that enough people/land is theirs, and not to be meddled with. I think in this case it has to be on Russian terms, not our own.
Oh and Bush should shut the fuck up about the whole thing.
Totally agree, wow :D !

about this - we all have equal rights, but indeed, not mess around, knowing it will have consequences
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

snifferdog wrote:Image

Irresistible!!! :lol:

I declare this Post Of The Month! Congrats!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

A rather ill-concieved picture me thinks.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

my breakfast. wrote:A rather ill-concieved picture me thinks.
But so true :D :lol: !
zag
Judge!
Judge!

Post by zag »

but the bear wasn´t really in a cage
henno

Post by henno »

south ossetia was given to Georgia by stalin as a gift, as Stalin himself was georgian. he was born in Gori to an ossetian father and georgian mother. This was when georgia and ossetia were part of the russian empire. The Ossetian people consider themselves russian and it was a fierce bone of contention when stalin gave ossetia to georgia. They saw their chance in 1992 and officially broke away from georgian during the south ossetian-georgian war. In 2006 a full independance referendum was held and 99% of voters favoured independance. The world have been slow to recognize ossetian independance (who actually favour an assimilation back into russia). There has been sniping along the border for the last 16 years which escalated on the night of the Olympic opening ceremony. Who started what will probably never be agreed, but it was the georgian army who invaded first, attacking the ossetian capital, with the rissia army then taking agressive action in defence of ossetia.
So currently the russians are in ossetia, legally and politically part of georgia because the rest of the world havent recognised ossetian indepenance. The russians and the ossetians are happy with this situation, the georgians obviously not.

Where we go from here god only knows...
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

One thing for sure, Henno. The world won't give SO independence, neither will Georgia. Thus the conflict will go on. Because humans are mostly stupid :( .
FloridaFloydFan
Embryo
Embryo

Post by FloridaFloydFan »

This is BULLCRAP!! There is no war in Georgia! There are no Russians in Georgia, this is nonsensical, conspiracy, tin foil helmet crap!!

I drove through Atlanta last week all the way from Chattanooga, Tennessee, down the I-75 freeway south all the way to Florida. I saw NO sign whatsoever of a war or Russians or helicopters or anything....
<ii> :smt068 :smt067 :smt071
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Yes, that may be true, but technically, Georgia and rest of your pretty american states are at war with at least 5 countries at the time.
Creek
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by Creek »

Damn!t wrote:Yes, that may be true, but technically, Georgia and rest of your pretty american states are at war with at least 5 countries at the time.
Yes that's true, and what a shame that is.
thefinalcut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thefinalcut »

Fuck The USA. The world is going to the dogs thanks to the americans and their tiny little "brain".

:evil:
oldhippy
Judge!
Judge!

Post by oldhippy »

thefinalcut wrote:Fuck The USA. The world is going to the dogs thanks to the americans and their tiny little "brain".

:evil:
How right you are.

The powers that be in America are nothing but a bunch of warmongering bastards.