War in Georgia........ my heart...........

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Re: War in Georgia........ my heart...........

Post by rememberaday »

I may not have noticed, but oldhippy- it's been quite some time since I saw you commenting!

While USA has indeed fucked up the world, I'd like to point the finger to the UN. Apart from some of their humanitarian work, that organization is utter bullshit. (Though it has, of course, prevented World War III by providing a place for countries to bicker endlessly.)
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

FloridaFloydFan wrote:This is BULLCRAP!! There is no war in Georgia! There are no Russians in Georgia, this is nonsensical, conspiracy, tin foil helmet crap!!

I hope that is a joke...
The original topic (the last post was nearly 4 years ago) wasn't about the USA state of Georia, but about the former Russian state of Georgia.

I wish the people who went to America would have been more original in chosing names...
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

rosm wrote:I wish the people who went to America would have been more original in chosing names...
One of their cities is named "New" York, what do you expect?
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

rememberaday wrote:
rosm wrote:I wish the people who went to America would have been more original in chosing names...
One of their cities is named "New" York, what do you expect?
I had expected "Nieuw Amsterdam" ;-)
danielcaux
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by danielcaux »

FloridaFloydFan wrote:This is BULLCRAP!! There is no war in Georgia! There are no Russians in Georgia, this is nonsensical, conspiracy, tin foil helmet crap!!

I drove through Atlanta last week all the way from Chattanooga, Tennessee, down the I-75 freeway south all the way to Florida. I saw NO sign whatsoever of a war or Russians or helicopters or anything
Soundtrack for the post above!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAExrFCVVT0
thefinalcut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thefinalcut »

rememberaday wrote:I may not have noticed, but oldhippy- it's been quite some time since I saw you commenting!

While USA has indeed fucked up the world, I'd like to point the finger to the UN. Apart from some of their humanitarian work, that organization is utter bullshit. (Though it has, of course, prevented World War III by providing a place for countries to bicker endlessly.)
UN=USA=MUCK
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

thefinalcut wrote:
rememberaday wrote:I may not have noticed, but oldhippy- it's been quite some time since I saw you commenting!

UN=USA=MUCK
You're being too harsh to the USA.

USA = MUCK

UN = FUCK
FloridaFloydFan
Embryo
Embryo

Post by FloridaFloydFan »

Yes, I was kidding when I posted that about the US State of Georgia. It was an attempt at caustic humor, however, I obviously misread the forum tolerance.
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

FloridaFloydFan wrote:Yes, I was kidding when I posted that about the US State of Georgia. It was an attempt at caustic humor, however, I obviously misread the forum tolerance.
We don't know you well enough to judge your humor. But I'm glad you were joking :)