The site for Stalkers!!

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

The site for Stalkers!!

Post by moodyblue »

No idea if this interests anyone but it certainly interested me.
For a long while I have wanted to meet Patrick Moore before the wonderful man departs for his rendevous with the outer solar system. I have heard that he is a very approachable man and even answers his door to strangers (although he is now almost 90 so maybe this is less so nowadays) so it got me wanting to find out exactly where he lives. On trawling around the internet, I did indeed stumble on a site that gave some images of his house and what his abode looks like. The wonders of google street view then showed me exactly where he does live so job done. (No idea if I will ever knock on his door but it's fascinating to even have the knowledge to do this)
I got even more curious about some other people I admire and found a site that not only made my eyes open wide but also made me feel a little sick at how oppulent and over the top some 'celebrities' homes are. It lists pretty much the who's who of the so called 'celebrity world' in great detail showing exactly where they live and how big their homes are. Google street view gives you the 'tour around the block' of their homes.

www.virtualglobetrotting.com is the name of the site.

Seems Will Smith lives in a tiny city of a house, pretty vile really considering most of the world haven't even got a roof over their heads.
Mike Rutherford's estate looks totally perfect, I just need a few million now....any offers?
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Re: The site for Stalkers!!

Post by Flying pig437 »

moodyblue wrote:

Seems Will Smith lives in a tiny city of a house, pretty vile really considering most of the world haven't even got a roof over their heads.
Can't see why it's any more vile than any other luxury people have!
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Re: The site for Stalkers!!

Post by moodyblue »

I didn't say it was!