The breakfast thread... psychedelic or otherwise

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

The breakfast thread... psychedelic or otherwise

Post by Flying pig437 »

Can't wait tlll tomorrow. My dad's just told me he's coming into town in the morning and is treating me to a slap-up Full English. I wonder if he'll balk at going to the cafe on Printing office street. Because of the supermarkets pulping out their generic shit trad cafes like that one are now looking decidely classy...it's a nice one anyway compared to some of them but I rather think my miserly dad will find it on the dear side. It's his own fault. He gets the occaisonal bursts of bon hommie and commits to buying me something or w/e and then when he's gotten out of his good mood he resents having to go through with it.
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Re: The breakfast thread... psychedelic or otherwise

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

I do like going to places for full English breakfasts. (Well slightly full, hold the tomato, black pudding and give me an extra sausage and bacon, thanks) But to be honest, I can't afford to have them every day. I suppose it's the same with dinners from the chip shop. I'd hate to have them day in, day out, but they are quite good once in a while.
My breakfasts usually consist of a bacon barm and a doughnut from the Sayers over the road, or usually two Weetabix.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Flying pig437 wrote:Can't wait tlll tomorrow. My dad's just told me he's coming into town in the morning and is treating me to a slap-up Full English.
Thats really sweet of him to do that. I hope it is good. 8)
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

my breakfast. wrote:
Flying pig437 wrote:Can't wait tlll tomorrow. My dad's just told me he's coming into town in the morning and is treating me to a slap-up Full English.
Thats really sweet of him to do that. I hope it is good. 8)
Erm. right. Well...thanks. It was. He even had one himself after frist ordering just a bacon buttie then changing his mind. It occured to me while we were eating it that a cuppa tea probably costs them less than 5p to make which made me think they should just throw it in when you have a full English. Chances are they might get a few more people upgrading to a full English for a £5 from a sausage sarnie and a tea for £3-£4. Back to the weetabix tomoz.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Tea isn't as bad as the profits Starbucks must make on a single coffee. The worst I think is Starbucks' iced tea as it comprises of a wee pump of syrup and a bunch of iced water but costs more than £2 IIRC.
danielcaux
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by danielcaux »

My breakfast most often than not consists of scrambled eggs, arepa with cheese and orange juice. That or the traditonal bowl of cereal with sliced banana or strawberries and milk or yogurt. Either way I love it, breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, much more fun that regular lunch (rice, salad, potatoes and fish) or dinner (a sandwich or fruit salad).
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

daniella faux wrote:My breakfast most often than not consists of scrambled eggs, with cheese and orange juice.
Last time I checked, he was a normal human with a tiny small intestine, a big fat large intestine, and a peanut heart.

So that's why NPF's lost its vigour....case busted!
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

danielcaux wrote:My breakfast most often than not consists of scrambled eggs, arepa with cheese and orange juice. That or the traditonal bowl of cereal with sliced banana or strawberries and milk or yogurt. Either way I love it, breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, much more fun that regular lunch (rice, salad, potatoes and fish) or dinner (a sandwich or fruit salad).
Why the hell don't we have arepea's for breakfast in this shitty little country? :twisted: They look lovely. Never heard of them before.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

I guess the closest we have is pancakes or potato scones (up here at least).
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

Made my weetabix last a few more days by using up 1/2 a tin of beans for a baked bean butty this morning.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

Had a scrambled egg and beans sarnie for main course the for pudding I had a slice of bread and jam. :lol:
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

Forgot to get enough milk for my weetabix this morning so had to have good ole fashioned bread and jam. Then later on I forgot I. Going to be dog sitting from thurs to mon so don't need a whole litre of milk which I'd bought on the way bak from towm
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

My dad sent me a text this morning to tell me to go and get my breakfast before he and my mum get their after their bus arrives in town at 9.50 and he'll give me the money when they get ther. I've already had it though...2 weetabix...not that that's going to stop me getting another one...a bacon mushroom and tomato sarnie. He was thinking of getting thE later bus so I thought I might miss out but then he sent me that text.
Stephen
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Stephen »

black pudding
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

I had to eat the Bacon mushroom tomato sarnie by breaking it apart and nibbling it bit by bit. Fuckin' toothache. hate it hate it hate hate hate it.