G-Spirits: Beverages Pored on Model's Breasts

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

G-Spirits: Beverages Pored on Model's Breasts

Post by nosaj »

"A German liquor company has launched a line of spirits with a bizarre guarantee: all beverages have been poured over a glamorous model’s naked breasts." Article

Weirdness!!!

If you want to see the company website you will have to search for "G-Spirits". I have not posted a link, because it shows b00bs.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: G-Spirits: Beverages Pored on Model's Breasts

Post by my breakfast. »

No doubt selling to sexually retarded manchildren in flame-addorned bowling shirts everywhere.
Spacey
Axe
Axe

Post by Spacey »

my breakfast. wrote:No doubt selling to sexually retarded manchildren in flame-addorned bowling shirts everywhere.
[-D-]
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Well the only guys I can think of personally who would buy it are the guys who are into WWE, listen to Kid Rock and live with their parents....
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

my breakfast. wrote:Well the only guys I can think of personally who would buy it are the guys who are into WWE, listen to Kid Rock and live with their parents....
Did it taste nice? :lol:
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

:lol:

I wonder how I'd fare if I were to launch my own brand of G-Spirits...carefully poured through my own personal tube (one flavour only) and served at body temperature. :D

Btw, if you're going to spell 'poured' incorrectly, you could at least have spelled it 'pawed' - much more appropriate where b00bs are concerned. :twisted:
henno

Post by henno »

my breakfast. wrote:No doubt selling to sexually retarded manchildren in flame-addorned bowling shirts everywhere.
whats wrong with my flame adorned bowling shirts??? :D
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

They are only worn by date rapists. :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

my breakfast. wrote:They are only worn by date rapists. :lol:
You really are very offensive. A truly unpleasant person.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Cheers boss. :D I aim to please. I believe I am philosophically, politically and musically at odds with the majority of this forum. However this doesn't bother me too much as;

1) I know too many people in real life who I appear to get on with quite well.

2) In real life I actually am very happy, and enjoy a good quality of life.

3) Your forum is pissing away into irrelevance and is only held up by (lets be honest) fewer than ten members of any worth. Snifferdog, Boo, Rememberaday, Creek, Jeff and some others are really good people, but you let people like Moom and Flyingpig have far too much of a say. To be honest, it is somewhat gratifying to know I am doing something 'wrong' to be singled out as a bad person when you let sexist, chauvanistic man-children like Moom and Flyingpig spew their shit on here and think they are acceptable.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

my breakfast. wrote:Cheers boss. :D I aim to please.
You're a funny guy. :?
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

As a male I'm sick of being told I'm no better than to find a drink like G-Spirits appealing on some totally uncontrollable base 'monkey' level. I'm sick of being told 'beer goggles' is a thing when I know that after much scientific research it has been well proven that alcohol doesn't actually release a person's inhibitions and that in many cultures of the world it appears to have no such effect. I am sick of being told that I should view breasts with an unhealthy interests when Africans think westerners have mother issues because we seem fixated on a body part which to them has no special value. After all it seems odd that breasts are singled out as sexual objects only in the west and not universally.

Also, flaming bowling shirts;

Spacey loved my comment! :lol:
danielcaux
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by danielcaux »

my breakfast. wrote:I am sick of being told that I should view breasts with an unhealthy interests when Africans think westerners have mother issues because we seem fixated on a body part which to them has no special value.
What about feet? Are you pro or anti-feet too? :D

I really like breasts, doesn't matter the size, they are round and soft and tender, with a nice and delicate texture in the middle that invites my ancient instincts to put my mouth around them and... well, there's something in them that makes me feel cozy and at home...

<.8.> Oh my god, I have mother issues!!

That said, I'm really with Alan on this. I guess I understand why some liquor company would market their product in this way, you know sex sells, but actually pouring liquids over a model's body and then selling that to people seems really retarded to me, and unsanitary. It's the kind of thing that only a would-be-rapist fanboy creep would buy, the kind of man that would also buy Angelina Jolie's bodily fluids and then drink them while touching himslef.
Last edited by danielcaux on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

my breakfast. wrote: 3) Your forum is pissing away into irrelevance and is only held up by (lets be honest) fewer than ten members of any worth. Snifferdog, Boo, Rememberaday, Creek, Jeff and some others are really good people, but you let people like Moom and Flyingpig have far too much of a say. To be honest, it is somewhat gratifying to know I am doing something 'wrong' to be singled out as a bad person when you let sexist, chauvanistic man-children like Moom and Flyingpig spew their shit on here and think they are acceptable.
I think this point is too true to be taken lightly. I think Moom is not a hate-filled tosser like FP437 is, but he sure is ignorant at times on topics he comments on. Flying Pig is the only member towards whom I harbour any bad feelings, for obvious reasons. Another problem is that we have a dearth of new members who actually come to stay. We see probably some 30 posts of theirs before they disappear like golddust.
Spacey
Axe
Axe

Post by Spacey »

my breakfast. wrote:Spacey loved my comment! :lol:
I feel special.