Why was the thread in General conference deleted?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
mostHigh
Axe
Axe

Why was the thread in General conference deleted?

Post by mostHigh »

The Roger/Gilmour debate??

If it was in the wrong conference then move it to the right one...?

I don't believe anybody cursed..? I thought it was a very interesting discussion. I thought discussion forums were used for discussing topics like that? If there was a problem with a message then why not delete that single message and not a whole thread?

I say you run your board and let others run theirs. You don't like what is being said here then you don't post here, let Keith do his thang.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I say if you don't like the way I run my board you go start your own and post all the stuff on it you want. You and RIPTI can chat amongst yourself. :) I pay for this board and webspace out of my own pocket and when I decicde I want a nice friendly forum for serious people to discuss Pink Floyd and related things (without bad language and defamatory posts) then that is the way it will be.
qjamesfloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by qjamesfloyd »

Well said Mr Jordan,you are the one who has and should have final say,because it is your site,and i which people would just talk about the Floyd,without getting all silly and stupid,you can still be funny,without being silly.
Guitarplayer

Post by Guitarplayer »

kjnpf wrote:I say if you don't like the way I run my board you go start your own and post all the stuff on it you want. You and RIPTI can chat amongst yourself. :) I pay for this board and webspace out of my own pocket and when I decicde I want a nice friendly forum for serious people to discuss Pink Floyd and related things (without bad language and defamatory posts) then that is the way it will be.

well said.