Pink Floyd stuff for Christmas

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Pink Floyd stuff for Christmas

Post by quicksilver »

Hope everyone here had a great Christmas. Did anyone get any Floyd stuff? my brother got me the ITF DVD. I already have it so I think I'll exchange it for the new McCartney Live in the US DVD.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

PinkFloydTheWall on DVD (only had the '99 VHS before). Extras are good; s'great to have the Brick 2 promo. PURE LOVE.

Plus, a 2-disc set of the 17.02.72 Dark Side concert, titled Time Ends (only had the first, Dark Side, half before). ROCKS.

:wink:
Furious
Knife
Knife

Post by Furious »

funnily, i didnt get any Pink Floyd things for Christmas.

I guess its becasue i have so much that no one knows what to get me, so they get something completely unrelated...

oh well :p
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Pink Floyd stuff for Christmas

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

I did not get any Floyd stuff for X-Mas, but I did get some money I am going to use to buy Which One's Pink and Bricks in the Wall, if I can find a copy of it.
quicksilver wrote:I think I'll exchange it for the new McCartney Live in the US DVD.
Please tell me what you think of Live in the US if you do get it...I'm rather interested in getting it myself...
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Pink Floyd stuff for Christmas

Post by quicksilver »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:I did not get any Floyd stuff for X-Mas, but I did get some money I am going to use to buy Which One's Pink and Bricks in the Wall, if I can find a copy of it.
quicksilver wrote:I think I'll exchange it for the new McCartney Live in the US DVD.
Please tell me what you think of Live in the US if you do get it...I'm rather interested in getting it myself...
It's fantastic!

I don't know how he does it at his age. He's energetic and full of enthusiasm and his voice sounds great. It's not just a concert from beginning to end; they'll play a few songs and then there will be a few minuets of backstage stuff or something else. They cover standard Beatles classics as well as some more obscure ones such as Black bird. Wings is also well represented. A nice tribute to George and John too. Well worth the money as it's over 3 hours long.
jizhomer
Blade
Blade

Post by jizhomer »

I got a DVD player, with Roger Waters In The Flesh and David Gilmour In Concert, and I bought The Wall on Saturday! :D
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

jizhomer wrote:I got a DVD player, with Roger Waters In The Flesh and David Gilmour In Concert, and I bought The Wall on Saturday! :D
Now that's a great Christmas gift :!:

Have fun!
Furious
Knife
Knife

Post by Furious »

I have 7 or 8 DVDs -

I really should get a DVD player soon :p