in africa

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!

in africa

Post by Guest »

yall know about some of the situations in africa. with the dying children and hunger and all. the stuff you see on tv about helping a child and all. we need to do something people in general. one thought that came to my me was , i saw all these problams with there water supply. they had worms in the water that when they drank the water they would drink the worm (it is microscopic). but after it got in your body it would grow three feet long. then try to come out one of the pores in your body.it is like pain they said to get it out. what i thought was why don't people get enough money up and build wells for these families over there. that would help. i have an inground well at my house if we did something like that it would be a great help. bill gates needs to do some stuff like that, or somebody like that, with the earth. any thoughts.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Good idea!! Bill Gates has a chartiy set up and he donates a lot of money to it to help people. I cannot remember what it is called or what sort of stuff they do. :D

Post by Guest »

yes i have heard that, but maybe pin point things more with the charity. they are still starving and drinking bad water. the rainforest is still being cut down. and many otherthings. trees everywhere, papertowels are still being used widely. gas in the air. plants blowing smoke in the air. whole countries dying. war and terrosim.
mostHigh
Axe
Axe

the situation in africa

Post by mostHigh »