''None Of Us Is Pink'' Tracklist!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

I can't wait I am so stoked
missbee
Axe
Axe

Post by missbee »

quick note: our band is "lovespirals," spelled as one word.

:)

anji
lovespirals
fat_old_sun
Tracker Mod
Tracker Mod

Post by fat_old_sun »

i think the cd should've finished with my "opus" Atom Heart Mother!!! :evil:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

missbee wrote:quick note: our band is "lovespirals," spelled as one word.
oops, sorry about that Anji, I'll fix that in a sec, the artwork team have your page that you sent in so it should all be OK there.
Jangus wrote:May I ask why the Breathe Reprise is right after Breathe?
The Dark Side idea came quite late in the project, rather than chop the song that Jonesy's band had recorded into 2 the chap that has done Time / Breathe (reprise) re-recorded something different in the reprise section which is a nice nod to something else and of course this is a different interpretation of Dark Side so its good to play with the formula a little :D
W1P wrote:I'm looking forward to hearing how you melded everything together! How'd the "clocks" come out on Time?
The clocks sound quite, dare I say it...cute! :D its a nice mixture of old and new which I'm hoping will make people smile :D In the case of many of the segues they just fell into place with things like the bird song on Grantchester Meadows neatly overlapping the prior fade out, I created and gathered a few segues and some songs just link together in much the same way as radio DJs tend to merge tracks, Id like to have been able to do a little more with the segues really but space just wasnt permitting it so I opted for music rather than effects but Im hoping to do more on the next volume, altho theres already nearly a discs worth of material on standby for that so I'll have to see how it unfolds.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

"lovespirals" - got it! 8)
ally
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ally »

so "let there be more light" will be on the next cd, eh? i was curious to hear how my voice sounded...but i can wait. my voice is already on breathe :shock:

i'm very excited for this :D
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

ally wrote:so "let there be more light" will be on the next cd, eh? i was curious to hear how my voice sounded...but i can wait. my voice is already on breathe :shock:

Yep, theres still some work to do on Let There Be More Light so that will go on to volume 2, its sounding good so far tho. I've used your flash card replies on a couple of tracks on Dark Side, I wont say which ones because it'll be a nice surprise when you hear it, but they're not on Breathe, I think you'll like it tho :D
ally
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ally »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
ally wrote:so "let there be more light" will be on the next cd, eh? i was curious to hear how my voice sounded...but i can wait. my voice is already on breathe :shock:

Yep, theres still some work to do on Let There Be More Light so that will go on to volume 2, its sounding good so far tho. I've used your flash card replies on a couple of tracks on Dark Side, I wont say which ones because it'll be a nice surprise when you hear it, but they're not on Breathe, I think you'll like it tho :D
yay, now i'm even more excited :p
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

fat_old_sun wrote:i think the cd should've finished with my "opus" Atom Heart Mother!!! :evil:
I am looking forward to hearing it regardless of where it is on the disk!
CleverName
Knife
Knife

Post by CleverName »

This is going to be really awesome. =)

I'll be distributing it through DC++, I could even do BitTorrent if you wish. So when I receive it, could I receive it on data CD's? You're doing SHN right? FLAC would be better since it's smaller but it's okay... :p Whatever works! Really looking forward to this... especially Green is the Colour. >:)
Wiggidiba
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Wiggidiba »

wow...the closing number. I'm honored.

It may not be an "opus", but still...
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Wiggidiba wrote:wow...the closing number. I'm honored.

It may not be an "opus", but still...
I think you're under selling it, theres some wonderful guitar sounds in there, its a really nice stripped down version and brings us full circle with Burning Bridges perfectly.
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

The track list does indeed look great! Hmmm, I see I made it on disc one afterall, and the closing track no less! It will be interesting to hear how Comfortably Numb segues into my little electronic birdies on Cirrus Minor. :D Well, actually, I'm looking forward to hearing all the tracks. If the quality is up to the few tracks by some of the artists I've heard already, this is going to be an amazing three disc set!
Norbert Wilkins
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Norbert Wilkins »

Well, since I have the honour of closing disc 2, perhaps we three should form a secret and exclusive Closing Numbers club?
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Norbert Wilkins wrote:Well, since I have the honour of closing disc 2, perhaps we three should form a secret and exclusive Closing Numbers club?
Wierd handshakes and dipping "things" in people's drinks when they aren't looking... :roll: