Contribute Your Artwork!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

:smt038 <ii> :smt026 :smt038 <ii> :smt026 :smt038 <ii> :smt026
congrats to everyone involved i hope this will spread far
& wide and maybe we could send it up in space on the ship outa here ? (ill find out about that )
:smt038 <ii> :smt026 :smt038 <ii> :smt026 :smt038 <ii> :smt026
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

jonesy wrote:... and maybe we could send it up in space on the ship outa here ? (ill find out about that )
Step away from the bong!
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

Keith Jordan wrote:
jonesy wrote:... and maybe we could send it up in space on the ship outa here ? (ill find out about that )
Step away from the bong!
I think i was havin a flash back :smt120 :smt103 :smt119 :smt073
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

FromNorth wrote:And Damn!t. I hope you forgive me for changing the last pictures so many times. Your finished results are so good. The booklet is genuine Pink Floyd artwork! I hope all forum members take a look at the artwork.
Keith Jordan wrote: I am sure there will be a lot of discussion about it as it is... well..... so amazingly professional, floydian and beautiful!
I had a set of expectations but they have been exceeded by far and I am so proud of you all!!! This is all an amazing achievement by all involved in the project... for the art, for the songs, for the putting it all together! Good shit! 8)
...ok, i can finally get myself really, really pissed. :smt016 :smt030
Nice to hear that from our admin. :D
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

jonesy wrote:congrats to everyone involved i hope this will spread far
& wide and maybe we could send it up in space on the ship outa here ? (ill find out about that )
The thing is, while this was said in jest my step dad is an astronomer and has regular contact with the likes of Patrick Moore and could get this project into the hands of some rather influential people! of course on the other hand Patrick Moore could tell my step dad to fuck off! still, gotta be worth a try eh?
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

does patrick like pink floyd ?? :wink:
may be he could put it in his pants cos they're up round his neck nowa days.. grandad styleee :lol:
he's gettin on a bit ...does he want to get blasted into space when he passes on ?? :shock: :wink: