PRINTING tutorial

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Norbert Wilkins
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Norbert Wilkins »

The alternative would be to have the blank pages in the centre. Then you could print any image you liked as a centrefold.

I just had a great idea. Why don't we recreate the famous "back catalogue" image with Kubrick/Bearbrick figures or Lego men?

Bit late in the day, I know, and I don't have any Lego men to hand (there might be a box at my parent's house still, but I can't be sure...) One for Volume 2 perhaps.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

HaVoKnYnJ wrote:Ah shit, and its only now that I realize my name is spelled wrong on the Money page...krEIdler, not IE....if its possible to fix it, that would rule...if not, no big deal...thanks!
dk
If you have said that just about 12 hours ago, then it would be possible. :evil:

Im sorry, but i cant alternate that anymore.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Norbert Wilkins wrote:...Bit late in the day, I know
...erm :roll: :?
Norbert Wilkins wrote:...One for Volume 2 perhaps.
...hmm, might not be a bad idea :idea:
HaVoKnYnJ
Axe
Axe

Post by HaVoKnYnJ »

Damn!t wrote:If you have said that just about 12 hours ago, then it would be possible. :evil:
Im sorry, but i cant alternate that anymore.
Now I have to wreck the joint!!!

:smt067 :smt068 :smt070 :smt071 :smt097 :smt019 :smt010 :cry: :smt087 :smt088 :smt089 :smt090

actually, reading the thread, i had a pretty good idea I was gonna be a day late and a dollar short...jerk. jk!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Damn!t -> :smt056 <-HaVoKnYnJ
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

(Just moving some info from a duplicate thread that people might find useful....)
jonesy wrote:basicly what i want is something where you can put the corisponding pages in order . eg: pages 1,2 2nd to last and last on the same paper or something to that effect ??? :wink:
Here you go, download the free version of CoverXP here (which works with all windows operating systems I think)...

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1005776582/2

after installation, open the programme up, click on ''cover templates'' in the left hand box and select ''audio.cd.booklet.splitted'' and you can add the pages individually but it will print them as 2 page spreads, all you need to do is drag and drop the file into the relevant window which you'll see when you open the programme or you can click on the window and browse to the file you want to print and hey presto, it'll size all the pages for you so you dont have to worry about any of that stuff, it also has the option of doing DVD covers, labels, minidisc cases, zip100 cases and VHS covers