DOWNLOAD - None Of Us Is Pink - Vol 1 CD1 to CD3 (SHN)

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Welcome to my machine
Blade
Blade

Post by Welcome to my machine »

Keith Jordan wrote:I just emailed it to you. 8)
cheers keith...im looking forward to hearing your amazing take on burning bridges.....everyones fussing and i feel left out...

cheers
Welcome to my machine
Blade
Blade

Sorry to bother u again keith, but i opened the zip file and copied the file to my desktop and it doesnt do anything....it bangs on about some 'not compatible with this system...not being applicable with this windows...' ITS XP!!! it should be....

im doomed...im never going to hear any of the music....what a waste of downloaing it....its like owning a million pounds and not being able to see it
alfa
Embryo
Embryo

Re: DOWNLOAD - None Of Us Is Pink - CD1 to CD3 (SHN/Torrent)

Post by alfa »

Hi Keith, I'm having problem downloading disc 3. When I click on the link I get a page with a bunch of scribble. cd 1&2 worked great, they are phenomenol. Any suggestions?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

alfa wrote:Hi Keith, I'm having problem downloading disc 3. When I click on the link I get a page with a bunch of scribble. cd 1&2 worked great, they are phenomenol. Any suggestions?
save the torrent file to your computer then open it on your computer instead.
alfa
Embryo
Embryo

Post by alfa »

Keith Jordan wrote:
alfa wrote:Hi Keith, I'm having problem downloading disc 3. When I click on the link I get a page with a bunch of scribble. cd 1&2 worked great, they are phenomenol. Any suggestions?
save the torrent file to your computer then open it on your computer instead.
It worked!!
Thanxs
Welcome to my machine
Blade
Blade

Your file you sent me didn't work Keith, it bangs on about not being able to work...so could u please send it to me again, as i still can't visit ETREE....and they seem to be the only people who make Shn conversion software....could u please...point me in the right direction
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Welcome to my machine wrote:Your file you sent me didn't work Keith, it bangs on about not being able to work...so could u please send it to me again, as i still can't visit ETREE....and they seem to be the only people who make Shn conversion software....could u please...point me in the right direction
I had a bit of trouble getting the MKW programme a couple of months back, for some reason etree just wouldnt have none of it, rather surprisingly I found it as a free download on a PC World site!! :shock: try http://www.pcworld.com or http://www.pcworld.co.uk and do a search for ''mkw audio'' the site might even not be .com or .co.uk so you may need to try some laternatives like .org or whatever if you have no liuck at either of the first 2.
Welcome to my machine
Blade
Blade

STU YOU ARE THE MAN!!1 MY FAV MAN ON THIS SITE!!! HAHA GENIOUS THANKS AGAIN MATE

for anyuone else having trouble here is the direct link for the software if etree doesnt work

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_d ... &fileidx=1

enjoy
Welcome to my machine
Blade
Blade

nope still doesant work for me...sorry keith and stu for wasting ur time...i have to do it when i go back to the Uk as it doesnt like me

boo hoo
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Welcome to my machine wrote:nope still doesant work for me...sorry keith and stu for wasting ur time...i have to do it when i go back to the Uk as it doesnt like me

boo hoo
Hmm, seems odd, can you take us thru what you have so far from scratch including as much detail as possible and I'll try and get to the bottom of it.
Welcome to my machine
Blade
Blade

i have the file on my desktop....double click

then it says the following

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application

but i press 'ignore' instead and then its says

mkwSFX has unpacked the Setup files to your TEMP folder and launched Setup. Once setup completes, clock OK to remove the setup files in your TEMP folder.

but as far as im aware nothign sets up!!!

thanks again stu for your time and Keith i you're still there
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Welcome to my machine wrote: mkwSFX has unpacked the Setup files to your TEMP folder and launched Setup. Once setup completes, clock OK to remove the setup files in your TEMP folder.
Try minimising the screen that appears... blue screen I think. The setup dialogue box may be hiding behind that!
aquabelic
Axe
Axe

Post by aquabelic »

I was just wondering...
I have cable internet..
Is safe for me to make my upload rate at highest for the files,
And will this help my download rate?

This is legal right?
I am not going to be caught sharing?
Just making sure...
Welcome to my machine
Blade
Blade

Keith Jordan wrote:
Welcome to my machine wrote: mkwSFX has unpacked the Setup files to your TEMP folder and launched Setup. Once setup completes, clock OK to remove the setup files in your TEMP folder.
Try minimising the screen that appears... blue screen I think. The setup dialogue box may be hiding behind that!
sorry keith it didnt work
Bunnies
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Bunnies »

Hi, new here... :)
i'm having the same problem, it just sits there after it says
mkwSFX has unpacked the Setup files to your TEMP folder and launched Setup. Once setup completes, clock OK to remove the setup files in your TEMP folder.

i DL from etree, tried installing the runtime libraries even.

i'm going to keep trying, if i get it i'll let you know what worked.

i'm on a new computer so having to start everything from scratch :?

(EDIT)
ok i asked at another artist's forum and this is what they said
----
burning .shn files I recommend using Shorten (I love this program!!!)
Here is the link:
http://www.softsound.com/Shorten.html

To convert the .shn files to .wav files all you do is open Shorten click on the DECOMPRESS button--click on the select button..find your show..highlight the .shn files..and click on GO..

-----
so hopefully this other program will work for you!
i haven't DL yet so i can't try it.