Mojo 99

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Mojo 99

Post by David Smith »

Ok keith, i know you read the nasty little comment i made at the end of my last post on the mojo 99 thingy. But i was just wondering why you removed the whole thread, there was some interesting chat in there. I realise what i said was slightly out of hand (no swearing though and it only implied sexaul content) but could you not have just removed that post rather than taking down the whole thread, i wanted to see the Spinoza guy answer my latest set of questions to him.

I think that whereas the post may have been a bit underhanded, the whole hread wasn't to immature or anything, that was one of few snide comments made by anyone on the thread. Ok, so it was almost the same as the penthouse one, but this had been going on for longer and had more spoints of view splashing opinions upon people.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to be like that last guy, you know, he had a strange picture beside his posts of a guy, it was printed in blue? Well anyway, you know what i think of that guy and i'm not trying to repeat that or anything, i'm just asking why you thought it was necassary to take down all of what had been up until that point a sensable discussion.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mojo 99

Post by Keith Jordan »

David Smith wrote: i'm just asking why you thought it was necassary to take down all of what had been up until that point a sensable discussion.
I pressed the wrong button and then it was all gone!! :oops:
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

Ok fair enough, i shouldn't have posted the thing up in the first place. ok, and for anyone else reading this who didn't know what direction the thread was going i was using my brilliant argument and posting skills to try and give a view on the argument that crops up in every thread, yes, the waters versus Gilmour thing.

Still, doesn't matter, i guess i spared the spinoza boy or whatever his name is some embarassment. Oh, the other guy i was referring to was mosthigh or something, no, i didn't like him and i hope nobody else did.

Still, decent discussion while it lasted.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

David Smith wrote:Oh, the other guy i was referring to was mosthigh or something, no, i didn't like him and i hope nobody else did.
He (mosthigh) is banned from the forum now for his bad posts.
Last edited by Keith Jordan on Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

Thank god, the forum seems a lot better now
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

Did you know that Mosthigh guy was 54? Strange eh? Used appaling language and was a bit of a prat
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

Mosthigh was very irritating to say the least. There are other ways to get your point across without all that other junk he was posting. It seemed he was on the verge of some sort of mental breakdown or something. Weird, very weird.
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

Yeah, well anyway, he's gone now so that's a good thing. 54 though, who would 'ave thought it?