DOWNLOAD - Roger Waters - Paris Grand Prix Press Conference

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

DOWNLOAD - Roger Waters - Paris Grand Prix Press Conference

Post by Keith Jordan »

Thought some of you would be interested in this video! It is slightly informative in parts and quite amusing in others!!

To save, right click on link below and select "save target as..." to save to your computer.

******* removed from server********* (18.8MB WMV)

Dont thank me, post your comments, question it etc!! 8)

Enjoy!
Last edited by Keith Jordan on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matknny
Hammer
Hammer

Post by matknny »

Big screen! Mmmm screen! :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Mmm nobody anything to say about this interview? :?
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Yucateco »

sorry i only watched half of it so far.... will comment as soon as i?ve seen it all (hopefully tonight)

(but it?s hilarious how he kills the very first question of the interviewer :lol: :lol: )
wiped
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by wiped »

I can't believe the interviewer brought up the Wizard Of Oz crap :roll:

Why when Roger said his Favourite album is The Wall , did nobody ask about an official release of Live Wall Footage :evil: I want a definative answer !!!!

All 'n' all a complete waste of 23mins - absolutely no decent questions asked of Roger
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

wiped wrote:a complete waste of 23mins
a complete waste is when you spend 23mins in the toilet... :lol:
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Yucateco »

yeah funny how roger stays this calm with those absolutely stupid questions... "You have batteries in your bass?" wtf? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sian
Axe
Axe

Post by Sian »

Yeh!.lol...he sounded if he was getting a little annoyed though!
The Gunner's Dream
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by The Gunner's Dream »

Roger speaks of playing several Pink Floyd songs he hasn't performed live before. I hope it's something from the Final Cut, or maybe even some stuff from Meddle.
Blade
Blade

Post by 0010 »

Yucateco wrote:yeah funny how roger stays this calm with those absolutely stupid questions... "You have batteries in your bass?" wtf? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought it was interesting that they were asking about his bass setup and that Roger did not even care about it . I mean what kind of a musician does not even care about his equipment. I worked at a music store for 3 years, and every musician that came in there would talk to you for hours about thier setup. Myself included! :D

I love Roger and his music, but he came off as a bit uppity. Roger thinks he is so important, high and mighty that he has other people who choose his instruments for him. I guess his signature washburn rw300 acoustic guitar is just a joke then. :o
peesea
Knife
Knife

Post by peesea »

0010 wrote: I thought it was interesting that they were asking about his bass setup and that Roger did not even care about it . I mean what kind of a musician does not even care about his equipment. I worked at a music store for 3 years, and every musician that came in there would talk to you for hours about thier setup. Myself included! :D
I think its just not something he sees as being that important. Of course he'll want his equipment perfect for his shows, but there are plenty of other people paid to take care of that stuff for him. I guess he prolly got over getting gooey over his bass set-up many, many, years ago...after doing it for 40 years.
The same happens to alot of muso's, many rely on their techs to get the sound they like and instrument technicians (particularly guitar and drum techs) can name their prices accordingly.
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Yucateco »

0010 wrote:
Yucateco wrote:yeah funny how roger stays this calm with those absolutely stupid questions... "You have batteries in your bass?" wtf? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought it was interesting that they were asking about his bass setup and that Roger did not even care about it . I mean what kind of a musician does not even care about his equipment. I worked at a music store for 3 years, and every musician that came in there would talk to you for hours about thier setup. Myself included! :D

I love Roger and his music, but he came off as a bit uppity. Roger thinks he is so important, high and mighty that he has other people who choose his instruments for him. I guess his signature washburn rw300 acoustic guitar is just a joke then. :o
well you know he always said that he isn?t a musician... that he really is not interested in all that stuff. i find it very surprising that those reporters were really that strange. and they kept asking him questions about echnical details...tsssssssss
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

Found it to be a bit embarassing at times for old rog.
Some daft questions being asked there. I found his answer to the Wizard of Oz a classic....it's a load of nonsense :lol: It will be interesting what 'new' songs he will play......
peesea
Knife
Knife

Post by peesea »

What I wanna know is what guitarist/s he's asked to do it.

I'm guessing Clapton (as he always asks him)...and possibly Jeff Beck (although Beck is well known for only ever agreeing to one-offs).

Hopefully, there will even be a certain David Gilmour for one or three shows.

Who knows... So long as he doesn't settle for Jay Stapley or some other retard.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

[quote="Yucateco""You have batteries in your bass?" wtf?[/quote]

I think the retarded question means 'does your bass contain active circuitry?'.