Roger's Song List

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
radiowaves

Roger's Song List

Post by radiowaves »

anyone know what roger will be singing on his tour of 2006?
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

Darkside of the moon could be a good guess :lol:
radiowaves

Post by radiowaves »

hahahahahaha. i know that. anything else?

ps...rip jimmy.-a great man
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

he says on his website that he's rehearsing Leaving Beirut, though considering he'll be playing to rowdy festival crowds I doubt he'll actually do it
somewhere he said he'd be adding two new new songs and two new old songs to his set,
and his website also mentions maybe something from Radio KAOS - I'm betting Tide Is Turning, what with the Live8 thing and all
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

The site says that the last time DSoTM was played was 1974 but infact it was 1975 at Knebworth
DoctorFloyd

Post by DoctorFloyd »

Surely it was in 1994? Or are we talking DSOTM played with Roger involved?
radiowaves

Post by radiowaves »

yes, floyd as a complet outfit last plated DSOTM at knebworth 75. also it was the last time they played echoes as a band. and the spitfire that flew overhead was supposed to flyover in sync with the first track, but sadly, other bands using the floyds eqipment didnt take care of it, which resulted in nick having to tune his keyboards live for about 15 - 25 minutes.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

radiowaves wrote: and the spitfire that flew overhead was supposed to flyover in sync with the first track, but sadly, other bands using the floyds eqipment didnt take care of it, which resulted in nick having to tune his keyboards live for about 15 - 25 minutes.
This information is ENTIRELY erroneous.

Firstly, the problem was in PF's equipment overloading power systems...it had NOTHING to do with other bands on the bill.

Secondly, RICK is the keyboard player, not Nick.

Now that I've given you an example of "mossy versus radiowaves" do you REALLY want to continue to antagonize me?
The Gunner's Dream
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by The Gunner's Dream »

Ya know, it's funny...without mosespa there would be absolutely no entertainment on the internet :o :lol:
radiowaves

Post by radiowaves »

mosespa wrote:
radiowaves wrote: and the spitfire that flew overhead was supposed to flyover in sync with the first track, but sadly, other bands using the floyds eqipment didnt take care of it, which resulted in nick having to tune his keyboards live for about 15 - 25 minutes.
This information is ENTIRELY erroneous.

Firstly, the problem was in PF's equipment overloading power systems...it had NOTHING to do with other bands on the bill.

Secondly, RICK is the keyboard player, not Nick.

Now that I've given you an example of "mossy versus radiowaves" do you REALLY want to continue to antagonize me?
how is this antagonising you? i made a typing error, and i read that peice in a book entitled 'a visual documentary by miles....PINK FLOYD'

are you meaningfully going out of your way to use your powers to ban me by antagonising ME?
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

If I had the power to ban you, you would already be gone.

However, if you continue to falsely accuse me of things like "harrasing you" and somehow "preventing you from airing your views," I assure you, you WILL learn what it means to be on my shitlist.

And I will receive complaints and chastisment...and I will consider it to have been worth it to show you what you're playing with.

You're playing with nukes, buddy.
radiowaves

Post by radiowaves »

well then i'll stay well away from contaminated equipment. is that ok? you may well threaten an unseen face on the net. is that how big you are?
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

SELF MODERATION: Not only has this thread gone off-topic, I now find myself publicly declaring war on "radiowaves."

Sorry, gang.

mosespa
Last edited by mosespa on Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
radiowaves

Post by radiowaves »

that sounds like pc gaming talk. sorry. i dont do them

anyway

back to topic

i feel david didn't want to sing 'have a cigar because he had already sung the whole album. maybe his voice was strained. only david knows. mine's a wild guess
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

radiowaves wrote:
i feel david didn't want to sing 'have a cigar because he had already sung the whole album. maybe his voice was strained. only david knows. mine's a wild guess
You are wrong, again.

ROGER WATERS sang Shine On You Crazy Diamond.

Want to keep this up? You're about to get a pm.