Gilmour DVD confirmed

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
crofloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Gilmour DVD confirmed

Post by crofloyd »

Yes, RAH concerts will be filmed. There are some hints that special guests will be included; I'd like to see Crosby and Nash, but I can't help "smelling" a certain someone called Roger and certain someone called Nick appearing. Of course, it's all my bullshit, but thinking about it I even imagine Syd appearing on one of his songs... Anyway, check out braindamage.co.uk for more info
DoctorFloyd

Post by DoctorFloyd »

I am foaming at the mouth at the prospect...I am goddamn so bloody wanting to go to that concert! i am phoning the bloody albert hall every day to see if they have any tickets....damn them, they better soon! :( I would gladly sell my left testicle to get tickets for that show! Maybe..might have to get 3 tickets, one for each night.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

It would be wrong not to make a DVD of the tour!! I am looking forward to watching his at Manchester in a few weeks and will certainly be having a copy of this DVD!! 8)
The Great Pig In The Sky
Knife
Knife

Post by The Great Pig In The Sky »

DoctorFloyd wrote: I would gladly sell my left testicle to get tickets for that show! Maybe..might have to get 3 tickets, one for each night.
You better find another testicle then, if you need 3 tickets :lol:
DoctorFloyd

Post by DoctorFloyd »

Hmm..i'm sure I can find one somewhere..."picks up scalpel and looks around menacingly*
The Great Pig In The Sky
Knife
Knife

Post by The Great Pig In The Sky »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm sure you'll find something (tickets, I mean)
ganaffe
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Gilmour DVD confirmed

Post by ganaffe »

crofloyd wrote:... thinking about it I even imagine Syd appearing on one of his songs... Anyway, check out braindamage.co.uk for more info
that would be nice... Syd doing Dominoes...
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Gilmour DVD confirmed

Post by Damn!t »

ganaffe wrote:that would be nice... Syd doing Dominoes...
Syd would probably be doing this: :smt016 or :smt019 or :smt032 or :smt048 or :smt011
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Having Rog and/or Nick come on would be golden. Rog would have to come in after the second half, and there could be no post '85 songs, but it would fucking rule :D.
PFralst
Knife
Knife

Post by PFralst »

jambo wrote:Having Rog and/or Nick come on would be golden. Rog would have to come in after the second half, and there could be no post '85 songs, but it would fucking rule :D.
Yes it would. It would fucking rule the whole world of rock?n roll!
Tenniru
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tenniru »

I say they'll find Rog, Nick, and SYD; and the encore will involve a duet between Syd and Rog on "Poles Apart".
Then it all falls apart when Gilmour attempts to play Interstellar Overdrive, resulting in Syd screaming "WHAT? A CLOCK? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MASTERPIECE!?" and an ensuing slapfight.
henno

Post by henno »

DoctorFloyd wrote:I would gladly sell my left testicle to get tickets for that show! Maybe..might have to get 3 tickets, one for each night.
have you 3 testicles??? :lol: :wink:
DoctorFloyd

Post by DoctorFloyd »

Um.... :oops: :oops:
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

henno wrote:
DoctorFloyd wrote:I would gladly sell my left testicle to get tickets for that show! Maybe..might have to get 3 tickets, one for each night.
have you 3 testicles??? :lol: :wink:
Black Market :lol:.
MadJedi
Judge!
Judge!

Post by MadJedi »

sweet chicago was awesome i cant wait for a dvd of the tour, hopefully the sound will be closer to the concerts and not a studio release..... :roll: