Flash! bmet scores 19th Row Floor Seats for Sept.20th Roger!

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
bmet
Knife
Knife

Flash! bmet scores 19th Row Floor Seats for Sept.20th Roger!

Post by bmet »

This is a first for me!
It pays to:

1.Have Hi Speed Internet!
2.Get Radio station password access to Pre-Sell Date!
And Most Importantly...
3.Make a mistake the first time by trying to aquire 2 [center ice stands] seats ,(Same price as the floor seats I got!), by filling out US customer info by mistake! Had I successfully made that purchase,I would not have gone in a second time and found the seats I got!!!

Someone must have not completed the purchase in the time alotted and I hit it at the right time. And so...

I'm in the 19th Row September 20th Air Canada Center Toronto!!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!!!!

Mooner
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Mooner »

Goodonya bmet :lol:

now shaddap and quit braggin or you'll jinx me on my ticket purchase :twisted:
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

I'll be there too bmet!! What Homer says! Whoo Hoo!!
Mooner
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Mooner »

Well. Got row 35... but I'm bidding on rows 1-10. Seats are in pairs Bmet and the missus aint joining me... so you want to move up 9+ rows :lol: Maybe we'll get some spit on us 8)
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

I thought DSotM was going to be a one off in Paris???

I'm actually NOT looking forward to hearing the whole thing - I just heard the ads on the radio yesterday - and they played breathe and money in the ad as performed by Jon Carin - I would be excited if I was expecting Roger to sing the whole thing (maybe he'll do time?)...oh well :cry:
bmet
Knife
Knife

Post by bmet »

Mooner Posted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well. Got row 35... but I'm bidding on rows 1-10. Seats are in pairs Bmet and the missus aint joining me... so you want to move up 9+ rows Maybe we'll get some spit on us
I'm Row 19 left side.I'm going with my boss,who saw the Floyd with me back in '94 at the CNE.He missed Roger at the Ampitheatre in 1999 because he was on honeymoon!

Out of Interest,I got on ticketmaster Monday alittle after 12PM and could not find one $150. ticket! Some $99 dollar pairs at the back and on top.
At 11:30PM there were only singles left up high in section 319 at the extreme side of the stage and back in section 324 (far right corner).
No Pairs anywhere!

Wonder how many tickets were sold in the pre-sale? (Q-107 and the other one) I know by noon the Q website said their tickets were gone!
HeckTo

Post by HeckTo »

When Roger's playing 70's Floyd on his solo concerts, I think it sounds like a Pink Floyd cover band.
bmet
Knife
Knife

Post by bmet »

HeckTo Posted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Roger's playing 70's Floyd on his solo concerts, I think it sounds like a Pink Floyd cover band.
Yeah,well the drummer on David's tour did not sound like "classic Nick" and Rick didn't sound like Roger singing the 1st & 3rd verse of Comfortably Numb.

And with Roger,It's going look like a classic Pink Floyd show.Entire DSOTM with,hopefully,Mr. Screen,Lasers,Mirrorballs,Pigs and an exploding airplane!

By the way..as of May 2nd at Noon Eastern,(24 Hours after they went on sale),there are only single tickets left at $99. high in the top tier of Toronto's Air Canada Centre-facing the extreme side of the stage only!!!!!

Take That HECKTO!!!!!! :P
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

bmet wrote: ..as of May 2nd at Noon Eastern,(24 Hours after they went on sale),there are only single tickets left at $99. high in the top tier of Toronto's Air Canada Centre-facing the extreme side of the stage only!!!!!
goddammit I knew I shoulds visited ticketmaster yesterday
I cant pay $99- for a seat like that
if anybody is stuck with a nice seat they cant get rid of come Sept
remember your ol pal J Ed
Mooner
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Mooner »

Come to Seattle for the weekend J Ed. I should have seats within spittin range of ol Rog :wink:
HeckTo

Post by HeckTo »

bmet wrote:

HeckTo Posted:

Yeah,well the drummer on David's tour did not sound like "classic Nick" and Rick didn't sound like Roger singing the 1st & 3rd verse of Comfortably Numb.

And with Roger,It's going look like a classic Pink Floyd show.Entire DSOTM with,hopefully,Mr. Screen,Lasers,Mirrorballs,Pigs and an exploding airplane!

By the way..as of May 2nd at Noon Eastern,(24 Hours after they went on sale),there are only single tickets left at $99. high in the top tier of Toronto's Air Canada Centre-facing the extreme side of the stage only!!!!!

Take That HECKTO!!!!!! :P
Ok.

I'm seeing Roger at Roskilde festival on summer.