News Flash: I'm going to see Roger Waters at Noblesville!

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
pffan1990

News Flash: I'm going to see Roger Waters at Noblesville!

Post by pffan1990 »

The tickets for 9-30-06 Noblesville for Roger Waters went on sale yesterday (May 1st) at 10:00AM EST. My modem was fried last Thursday (got a new replacement today and all is fine now) so I had to call Ticketmaster for phone-charge order. I had called around 9:50AM, 10 minutes before the availability time, and from what they saw on their computer, all seats had already been 'sold out' and the only available seating were the "Lawn Seating". As my parents are going with me to the show, I simply ordered the three Lawn Seating tickets.

My aunt and uncle live in Indianapolis (whose house where my parents and I will be staying at overnight after the show) said they had gone to another concert at the Verizon Wireless Music Center and said it is a good venue. And people who have the Lawn Seating people will see huge TV screens where the venue cameras will aim onto the stage.

But then luck changed for me. I just went back to Ticketmaster website to check seat availability. Come to find out, many seats are still available! So I did a check with the 'center seating' as priority and found a good seat: Section F, Row Z!!! In other words, I'm going to have a pretty good center seat and my parents will still have good Lawn Seating and TV Screen viewability! I'll have to figure out what to do with that extra Lawn Seating, as I have found a good seat, my parents have two Lawn Seating; that leaves an extra Lawn Seating.

I hope you all have better luck getting seats than the hard-to-get David Gilmour shows! Keep trying Ticketmaster and you may find good seats to the shows of your choices. Good luck and maybe I'll see you at the Noblesville show! :)
cwfgocats
Embryo
Embryo

Post by cwfgocats »

Hey man,
Congrats on scoring tickets to Deercreek. It turns out that I'll be in the row directly behind you! Sec F row AA. I'll be wearing the 20th Anniversary DSOTM t-shirt. Green tye-dye in case you're not sure which one that is. lol. Keep an eye out for me. I think it would be pretty cool to meet up w/ a fellow Neptune member at what promises to be an outstanding show.

I must say though, Roger has his work cut out for him if he wants to top Dave's tour. I got to see the two Gilmour shows in Chicago this past April and they were both outstanding! Especially the 1st night. Echoes was great but the hightlight of the show for me was Fat Old Sun. It was awesome. If Roger can even come close to that in his performance of Dark Side, well, we will be in for a treat!
Hope to see you at the show.