DOWNLOAD - "Three Men In A Boat" DVD

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

phlaure wrote:Thanks for that; I was setting the alarm clock for tomorrow, next year! but now I only have to wait 2 more hours. I hate being in a little village in the middle of France.
Pas de tout.
:lol:
I read a book called Chocolat by Joanne Harris and think that was set in your small village!! 8)
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Keith Jordan wrote:Joanne Harris
I had a chat with her last year here in my town. Very pleasent lady.
phlaure
Embryo
Embryo

Post by phlaure »

Keith Jordan wrote:
phlaure wrote:Thanks for that; I was setting the alarm clock for tomorrow, next year! but now I only have to wait 2 more hours. I hate being in a little village in the middle of France.
Pas de tout.
:lol:
I read a book called Chocolat by Joanne Harris and think that was set in your small village!! 8)
Can't be Odars as there are no chocolatiers here, in fact no shops at all.

But I have another problem. Now that i have downloaded all of the 3 men in a boat video I don't seem to able to get it play. I use a Mac and have iDVD which is a video burning/playing software.
So does anyone know how to play the video on a MAC?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

This is now being shared on the new torrent tracker as the old tracker has been switched off now!!

http://www.thepinkfloyd.co.uk/torrents- ... php?id=229
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Could someone please please please take over seeding this whilst I go to bed and turn my computer off!?!?! It keeps me awake as it is in my bedroom!
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DOWNLOAD - "Three Men In A Boat" DVD

Post by snifferdog »

Take a look at the forum charter

Section 12 - No trading bootleg recordings including offering links to downloads, offering vines or any other means of sharing copyrighted materials associated particularly with Pink Floyd or solo members, or other copyrighted works.

Or better still, what Keith wrote in reply to the Island Jam thread. Just in case you somehow missed this...
Keith Jordan wrote:You are digging up old threads which is frowned upon. These links are broken now so will not work. Trading of RoIOs is no longer done on this site after Pink Floyd management told us to stop. Thanks. :)