Gilmour DVD confirmed

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
mosespa

Re: Gilmour DVD confirmed

Post by mosespa »

crofloyd wrote: I can't help "smelling" a certain someone called Roger...appearing.
What part of "Roger and Dave STILL hate each other's miserable, stinking guts" do people NOT understand?
Arnie Layne
Axe
Axe

Post by Arnie Layne »

jambo wrote:
Having Rog and/or Nick come on would be golden. Rog would have to come in after the second half, and there could be no post '85 songs, but it would fucking rule .

Golden! that is an awesome term man! after live 8 I guess who knows? :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

It would seem this is going to be a 2 DVD set!! Weh hey!!

http://davidgilmour.musicblog.co.uk/arc ... ack_1.html
ESLAFTK2112

Re: Gilmour DVD confirmed

Post by ESLAFTK2112 »

mosespa wrote:
crofloyd wrote: I can't help "smelling" a certain someone called Roger...appearing.
What part of "Roger and Dave STILL hate each other's miserable, stinking guts" do people NOT understand?
David said he was on amicable terms with Roger and emailed each other a few times since Live 8. Roger had a drink with David at a restaurant which David magically appeared at in September of 2005 according to Roger on a BBC interview. I am assertive that Roger and David are on good terms AGAIN!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I wonder what will be on the 2 dvds then? I hope there will be loads of special features!!! 8)
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Keith Jordan wrote:I wonder what will be on the 2 dvds then? I hope there will be loads of special features!!! 8)
I vote for a DVD Rom section with a link to the wonderful Neptune Pink Floyd site!

(How am I ass kissing? phone 0800 1451620215 :D )
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

simpledumbpilot wrote:(How am I ass kissing? phone 0800 1451620215 :D )
I will phone that number tomorrow and ask!
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

Keith Jordan wrote:It would seem this is going to be a 2 DVD set!! Weh hey!!

http://davidgilmour.musicblog.co.uk/arc ... ack_1.html
Holy shit Bray studios that pic of Dick Parry i know where that place is OMFG!!! :shock: how often are they there anyone know might head over there.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

Keith Jordan wrote:I wonder what will be on the 2 dvds then? I hope there will be loads of special features!!! 8)
I hope it has some backstage stuff, and interviews with all of the band members, AND Nick Mason and Bowie. Also would be nice to have a feature like on the other DG Solo DVD, where the camera stays on Gilmour's guitar for the entire song, showing you how he plays the solos.
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

when i was at a Guy Pratt show i saw someone with David and co had a camera recording that show. Afterwards i asked the man filming if there was going to be a dvd of Guys tour he dont know if there is one planned but then i asked as an extra on Davids dvd he said maybe but sure yet.
hopefully it will include some footage from the bbc mermaid theatre gig. :D
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

azza200 wrote: hopefully it will include some footage from the bbc mermaid theatre gig. :D
Why would that be good ? We should be hoping for some footage we haven't seen yet. But I would imagine they would put the Mermaid Theatre stuff in :roll: Not to say it isn't any good....just that plenty of other shows have been recorded and have a much better performance I think.