Nick Mason on Virgin Radio 1 hour interview

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nick Mason on Virgin Radio 1 hour interview

Post by Keith Jordan »

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/news/?y=06&id=0709

Pink Floyd's drummer Nick Mason is to appear on Virgin Radio in the UK on a one hour documentary concerning all things Floyd. It will be broadcast on 18th July 2006 at 8pm British Summer Time (GMT+1).

Given the recent flurry of activity of Nick playing gigs with Roger Waters and David Gilmour combined with the recent media interviews in which Nick and Pink Floyd's keyboardist Richard Wright have made it known they would like to tour the Pink Floyd again, it is certainly an interview not to be missed by any Floyd, Gilmour and/or Waters fan!

How To Listen

Virgin Radio want to make it difficult for people not to listen to their station so below is a list of ways you can tune in!

On the internet
DAB Digital Radio across the UK
105.8FM in London and the South East
Sky Digital: channel 0107
1215AM/MW across the UK
Telewest Active Digital: channel 915
ntl: digital cable: channel 892
HomeChoice: channel 620
WightCable:
SW Scotland / NW England: channel 851
Isle of Wight: Audio ch. 9 info
WorldSpace satellite media network info

Naturally I will be recording the broadcast digitally and could possibly make it available for download.
chuckmein
Axe
Axe

Re: Nick Mason on Virgin Radio 1 hour interview

Post by chuckmein »

Thanks for the heads up Keith, I am looking forward to this interview with Nick , hopefully he babbles on about Pulse DVD.

Chuck

EDITED BY ADMIN - Sorry to make an example of you, but please dont quote whole posts like my one above for the sake of it!! Your reply is about my whole post so you dont need to quote a particular part to give meaning to your post!! Thanks. :)
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Keith Jordan wrote:Image.

I thought it was illegal to drum whilst on the mobile telephone?
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

my breakfast. wrote:I thought it was illegal to drum whilst on the mobile telephone?
Only in Moomland.
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

Virgin Radio, the filth of the airwaves.
This radio station would be a good torture weapon for naughty prisoners in English jails, when they have done something wrong, put them in solitary for a few days with Virgin radio turned up loud forcing them to listen, i tell you, it would reform the most hardened criminal not to be a naughty boy again knowing the punishment would be to have to listen to this abomination of a radio station.
Think i will listen to the download as the thought of having to catch anything other than the Mason interview would damage my ears.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Mmmm wondering why this interview had not started at 8pm I emailed the DJ and he said it was on a few weeks ago!! I put this in the newsletter twice as well!!! OOPS!! A lot of people are going to want to hurt poor me!!!

I asked him to send it me on a CDR!! I am waiting for his reply!