Roger Keith Barrett - Auction catalogue - PDF

All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
mrlimbo
Embryo
Embryo

Roger Keith Barrett - Auction catalogue - PDF

Post by mrlimbo »

Well my first contribution & my small tribute to him.

A direct download link - 2.2 mb

http://www.box.net/public/static/hdsv4u8msr.pdf

Thanks
Last edited by mrlimbo on Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Excellent, thank you. I moved your topic into the Syd Barrett forum as I thought it would be more relevant there!

Did you put that together yourself? I saved that auction website to my computer, well, the Barrett part of it!! Took ages!!
mrlimbo
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mrlimbo »

Keith Jordan wrote:Excellent, thank you. I moved your topic into the Syd Barrett forum as I thought it would be more relevant there!

Did you put that together yourself? I saved that auction website to my computer, well, the Barrett part of it!! Took ages!!
Ah thanks for moving it , where did i post it ? , it was meant to be in this section :lol:
Yes all my own work :oops: , took longer working out what progs to use etc than it did to actually do it !!
I just thought its a very important insight into his life & soul , and wanted to preserve it in a more robust and convieniant way !
Machina
Blade
Blade

Post by Machina »

Interesting.Nice work with the PDF .Those prices are insane especially when you think a lot of that stuff was just in the same house and most likely was his mothers items .There's no way you could fit all that furniture in his room.600 quid for a pair of kids curtains and 460 for a box with a light bulb in it . LMAO.
mrlimbo
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mrlimbo »

Machina wrote:Interesting.Nice work with the PDF .Those prices are insane especially when you think a lot of that stuff was just in the same house and most likely was his mothers items .There's no way you could fit all that furniture in his room.600 quid for a pair of kids curtains and 460 for a box with a light bulb in it . LMAO.
To be honest those prices are starting to look cheap , as items have sold since for up to three time the auction amount :shock:
also his mother moved out not that long after he moved in , so he lived there 20+ years on his own , he also occupied all bedrooms , picking whichever one fitted his mood :wink:
so i think we can safely say it was all Syds stuff , really most items have Syd written all over them :)
the doctor
Axe
Axe

Post by the doctor »

My curiousity gets the better of me - as always.
This will be interesting to say the least!

Cheers,Doc :wink:
mhspiper
Hammer
Hammer

Post by mhspiper »

Thanks a ton!
leahcim3360
Blade
Blade

Post by leahcim3360 »

I'm pleased to have this--and will share with my fellowFloydFanFriends.

many Thanks