Pre-order Rogers New Single - Hello (I Love You)

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pre-order Rogers New Single - Hello (I Love You)

Post by Keith Jordan »

ROGER WATERS "HELLO (I LOVE YOU)"
1. "HELLO (I LOVE YOU) radio edit 4.30
2. "HELLO (I LOVE YOU) album version 6.12

Howard Shore's gentle score for THE LAST MIMZY is augmented by the new song HELLO (I LOVE YOU) performed by PINK FLOYD icon ROGER WATERS and written by Roger Waters and Howard Shore.

The new track has been produced by JAMES GUTHRIE, Grammy Award winning producer whose credits include THE WALL, the remastered DARK SIDE OF THE MOON and the PINK FLOYD compilation ECHOES.

2 TRACK CD SINGLE AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM SILVA SCREEN RECORDS http://www.silvascreen.co.uk

ONLINE PURCHASE £4.99 inclusive of postage within the E.U. For the R.O.W. add £1.00 postage.

DIGITAL SINGLE AVAILABLE FROM 7DIGITAL AND ITUNES

To pre-order digital single from 7Digital see this page.

Go here for audio captures and video.
Tenniru
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tenniru »

Great. No word on a US release, then?

I'm guessing the radio edit is the same as the video edit; they both seem to be the same length. I'm looking forward to finally hearing this song in high-quality stereo... as well as Rog's first in-the-shops studio single since What God Wants almost fifteen years ago.
Jujufloyd
Axe
Axe

Re: Pre-order Rogers New Single - Hello (I Love You)

Post by Jujufloyd »

Keith Jordan wrote: 2 TRACK CD SINGLE AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM SILVA SCREEN RECORDS http://www.silvascreen.co.uk
Well, for the moment or will it be available on (for example) amazon ?

Thanks for the info Keith ! :)
DBlaze
Knife
Knife

Post by DBlaze »

I got a little excited when I saw "performed by Pink FLoyd"...then I saw "...icon Roger Waters"

:lol:
Neil1567/2
Blade
Blade

Post by Neil1567/2 »

Silva Screen's web site seems to suggest its only available from them and will not be available from any shops.Seems a curious marketing technique.My advice is to get it from them PDQ before they delete it! With Rog releasing an obscure single once every two and a half years we'll soon have enough for an album!
Jujufloyd
Axe
Axe

Post by Jujufloyd »

Thanks for your answer Neil1567/2 !

I've just pre-ordered the single version via Silva Screen Records... well, I hope so ! This site is a bit of a mess...