Blade
Blade

Happy new Floydian year

Post by mike the swede »

catch22_love23
Axe
Axe

Post by catch22_love23 »

Here it is, not even the New Year yet, and already things are getting synchronistic. A friend told me about how he saw Pink Floyd in concert during the Animals tour in Texas and the massive pig balloon broke away from the rope and went floating over to the Gulf of Mexico where it finally descended into the water. It was a major news event at the time, he said. Not 10 minutes after hearing this story, I click on the link to Bill the Swede's website and what's there? The floating pig balloon! Weird!

Also: last night me and some friends realized that Saucer Full of Secrets synchronizes almost perfectly with Scooby Doo cartoons - especially the ones we were watching. There's no way for me to know the exact names of the cartoons - which ones - but they were perfect! Was this planned by the members of Pink Floyd? Or is it just another case of extreme coincidence? Hmmmm........
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Tack, det samma!

I mean: happy new year!
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Hmm, I once knew a Finish guy. Liked Kraftwerk :). Favourite Floyd album was Piper :D.

Anyway, in keeping with the topic: genuine good will to all here at Neptune.
dgsyd1
Knife
Knife

Post by dgsyd1 »

You never know, we may actually see new studio albums from Roger, David and maybe Rick in 2003. I doubt it, but we can keep our fingers crossed.
Happy New Year to everyone on the board, hope you all have a good 2003.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Roger has a rock album for 2003 and David has an album and a mini tour I think as well. Not too sure what the others are up to though.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

kjnpf wrote:Roger has a rock album for 2003 and David has an album and a mini tour I think as well. Not too sure what the others are up to though.
I hope that Rick and Nick are getting into playing shape because I think next year will be real interesting.
Silverfish
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Silverfish »

Yep, happy new year to all and let's hope it leads to good things for all things Floydian!