General discussion about Pink Floyd.
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Arnold Layne video

Post by bong »

Anyone seen this??
It says it was released in 1970.
It shows the boys running around in comical fashion with a mannequin walking by the sea and such. The quality is quite good considering the videos from TFC that are available are quite bad.
It has Syd in it as well.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I have seen it. They play it a lot on VH1 Classic here in England usually late at night. I have it as an MPEG file as well on my computer. You can get it off KaZaA.

If you use KaZaA, you should download KaZaA Lite instead as the official version has spyware advertising in it and that is not good. It is a security problem. :)
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

whats spyware??
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

It is software that opens a port on your PC through which a hacker has the ability to access information on your computer. It is a trojan horse virus and you dont want to be installing those nasty little things. :-)
skiffard
Embryo
Embryo

Post by skiffard »

kjnpf wrote:I have seen it. They play it a lot on VH1 Classic here in England usually late at night. I have it as an MPEG file as well on my computer. You can get it off KaZaA.

If you use KaZaA, you should download KaZaA Lite instead as the official version has spyware advertising in it and that is not good. It is a security problem. :)
-Yup I've got that video from Kazaa too... Never seen it in the tv thou'... )-:
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

Haha skiff, i see youve found your way over to this board, glad to see ya, by the way, this is tommy aka baskebal54
skiffard
Embryo
Embryo

Post by skiffard »

DaveMatthewsFan wrote:Haha skiff, i see youve found your way over to this board, glad to see ya, by the way, this is tommy aka baskebal54
Hey Tommy... Yeah, actually it is because of Real Pink In The Inside... He sent me a link to prove something and I figured why not sign up while Im here anyway... I wonder how many of you people I already know from other places... So confusing when you don't stick to the same username! (-:

-Well, guess I'll see you around... (-;
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

It's a rather comical video, almost Beatles like.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I will have Arnoly Layne available for download in the next newsletter so make sure you are all subscribed.

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/newsletter/
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

Keith, do you still want that video of The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking I talked about on here about a month ago? If so, how could we arrange a transfer? My internet connection is being very slow at the moment, so I will have to figure out why it is being so slow before I can give it to you. I plan on getting it fix tomorrow.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:Keith, do you still want that video of The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking I talked about on here about a month ago? If so, how could we arrange a transfer? My internet connection is being very slow at the moment, so I will have to figure out why it is being so slow before I can give it to you. I plan on getting it fix tomorrow.

You can upload it to be via FTP. There is a tutorial on it below if you are not familiar. I will create you an account and email you the details if you like?

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/mp3/ftp/
qjamesfloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by qjamesfloyd »

I saw the video a while back on Top Of The Pops 2,on BBC 2,in England,it is a funny video,very much of the time,it was funny watching Nick playing the drums with his sticks into air,with no drum kit.