CONCERTS AND DVDS

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
pinchman_2000
Embryo
Embryo

CONCERTS AND DVDS

Post by pinchman_2000 »

First of all, i wanna say this is a great web site. I appreciate the time you are putting into this page. I was fortunate enough to live in Los Angeles Ca. when the wall tour was going, I got to see the show both nights. Iv'e been to see each tour they have done since the in the flesh tour.(wish you were here-animals) six times total. It's too bad that the band is not planning on touring anymore. Those were the most awesome concerts i've ever been too. There are so many who will never get to see what a concert is supposed to be. Will they ever put the pulse and dsot on dvd? There is a whole lot of people who don't have vcr's anymore and should be able too see what the floyd's show is like. Hopefully they won't have to wait long :roll:
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Re: CONCERTS AND DVDS

Post by quicksilver »

pinchman_2000 wrote:First of all, i wanna say this is a great web site. I appreciate the time you are putting into this page. I was fortunate enough to live in Los Angeles Ca. when the wall tour was going, I got to see the show both nights. Iv'e been to see each tour they have done since the in the flesh tour.(wish you were here-animals) six times total. It's too bad that the band is not planning on touring anymore. Those were the most awesome concerts i've ever been too. There are so many who will never get to see what a concert is supposed to be. Will they ever put the pulse and dsot on dvd? There is a whole lot of people who don't have vcr's anymore and should be able too see what the floyd's show is like. Hopefully they won't have to wait long :roll:
Welcome Pinchman_2000-

Sounds like we're neighbors! It's about 5 degrees out right now, bet you wish you were back in L.A?