NPF Merchadise

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

NPF Merchadise

Post by Hogtown »

I saw the Harvested Merch page in the Ron Toon thread.

I saw they sell a thong!!! Well, I would love to make some custom fitted thongs for all the ladies.

But seriously...why don't some of you gifted people post some merchandise brainstorming exercises, and Keith can approve them and sell them to make some money for the site?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NPF Merchadise

Post by Keith Jordan »

Sounds like a good idea to me! Mugs and mouse mats would be a good choice! ;-)
pffan1990

Post by pffan1990 »

Or as a basis of Hogtown's recent item mention, an NPF thong! Or gasp: NPF silk panties and bra set! :oops:
Seriously, though, this sounds like a good idea. Mugs, can holder (which serves as a cooler as well), magnets, etc. :lol:
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

Maybe myself and the other ladies on the forum might finally get to do the painting for our male version of the Back Catalogue poster <ii>

I wouldn't mind a some nice merchandise..t-shirts, mugs, pens. Perhaps some kind soul(s) here could get busy with their design skills.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Yeah...then, Keith could give Gilmour a tee and a thong to Polly (or maybe even Sarah, lol) and see how long it takes for a picture to surface. :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

If I was giving away free ladies thongs, then I would have to be present to apply them to the women! That is the rule!!

I like the idea of mugs, pens, mousemats and other such useful items like that. It would help raise funds for the site and keep the NPF "brand" in people's minds so they come back to the site when they see a big NPF logo on their mousemat, mug, pen and perhaps even a thong!! haha.

So.... does anyone have any ideas as to what they would like to see on a mug etc.? I am thinking the same theme across the items but modified for each of the items.

P.S. I shall move this thread into NFP site discussion.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Great idea!

I would def. buy a NPF t-shirt.
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Yucateco »

and then Gilmours lawyers will blame Keef for making money with the PF brand name :lol:
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

I just had to mention the thong. Silly me. We have had our fun. I don't think we should offer one...yet.

Let's start with the mugs etc. as a design exercise.

However, to really truely do this, then there would be practicle issues, like who and where things get printed and who mails the stuff etc. Maybe it would not make money.

EDIT: Yucateco has a point.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

There are companies that take your design, print the mug, deal with order processing and despatch and give you a cut of the money. Cafe Express comes to mind. Must research.
Stephen
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Stephen »

This has been suggested a few times before by various members, me for one.
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

Keith Jordan wrote:There are companies that take your design, print the mug, deal with order processing and despatch and give you a cut of the money. Cafe Express comes to mind. Must research.
I wonder if Terry (2066) could help. His company prints stuff on odd shaped products.

Stephen, I must have missed your suggestion before...good idea you had.
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

Back to Yucateco's point, are the words Pink Floyd copyright? If not, I suppose NPF would do. And some sort of design that's Floydian but not something that you could say rips off Storm Thorgerson.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Only the letters... never mind the pig... looks a bit dated. :lol:
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

Hogtown wrote:
Keith Jordan wrote:There are companies that take your design, print the mug, deal with order processing and despatch and give you a cut of the money. Cafe Express comes to mind. Must research.
I wonder if Terry (2066) could help. His company prints stuff on odd shaped products.
Unfortunately, my company doesn't do any printing on site as we are a distributor for our machines and we can't be competition for our customers. We do samples when we're selling our machines but we're probably talking about a large amount of product for this job. At some point I can go through our list of customers and see if they can do anything. Our pad printers would be good for mugs if the image is small enough (probably one and a half inches) but you would, I think, probably need a silk screening company to do t-shirts or mouse pads as our machines normally don't do images that large.