Pink Floyd Live In Your Head

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Firstinspace
Embryo
Embryo

Pink Floyd Live In Your Head

Post by Firstinspace »

Hello, I want to hear some stories about people's experiences at Pink Floyd concerts. Who's seen The Pink Floyd Sound with Syd? What about 1972, when DSOTM was in it's infancy, and OTR was a jam, TGGITS was the preacher's tape, etc.? What about "The Man & The Journey"? Was anybody here lucky enough to have seen that performed live? What about "The Wall", or the '74 shows, when Shine On...was performed as one song, Parts 1-9, NOT split up into two different songs? Let's hear it!
dgsyd1
Knife
Knife

Post by dgsyd1 »

Saw them in London at the Docklands arena in 1989, bloody good show. David Gilmour in particular was on form that night from what I remember.
I also used to know someone who saw Pink Floyd with Syd towards the end of 1967, on a package tour with Jimi Hendrix. Syd was apparently doing his staring into space thing that night. I still would have loved to have been there though.
nektar
Embryo
Embryo

a special moment

Post by nektar »

I really loved it when they opened with Astronomy Domine when I saw em in 97(?) or so. This was in Canada
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

I loved watching them in Mosespa's backyard (Summer 2000). They played every single song from beginning to end. It was quite the night, to say the least. :lol:
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:I loved watching them in Mosespa's backyard (Summer 2000). They played every single song from beginning to end. It was quite the night, to say the least. :lol:
Ah yeah, great concert, there. I'd say that the performance of AHM with the London Symphony was the greatest part of the concert. The weed was good too.
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

:D :D :D :wink: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :P :x :shock: :shock: 8)