I'm hungover.

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: I'm hungover.

Post by my breakfast. »

Worst hangover I had was after Tesco value vodka! Filthy!
PooF
Hammer
Hammer

Post by PooF »

my breakfast. wrote:that stuff made me very self-loathing after a while.
... it's always the worst consequence. Punishment.
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

The worst hangover I ever had was after after drinking a 12 of Labatt's Blue as a teenager. My head hurt so much I couldn't get out of bed or turn on the lights until supper (my mum made Sunday roast and the hangover broke just before she put it on the table). Just the smell of Labatt's Blue still makes me queasy after all these years...shit horrible tasting mass marketed Canuck beer that it is.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Not hungover, but my stomache is punishing me for last night and I'm so dehydrated its laughable.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Oh god i was hungover this morning. A real hardcore night out wherein i've forgotten much of it except the sheer debauchery as everyone made out with everyone and much person straddling etc it was like a nature documentary but very good fun to be a part of. Feeling better now though and even managed to give a presentation on the effects of aging on the perception of biological motion and did rather well at it :D
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

*burp*
CatherineMa14
Hammer
Hammer

Post by CatherineMa14 »

I need to learn to eat something after 11am if I am going out that night. Yesterday I didn't, and am now feeling like death. Ow.
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

I know the feeling. Jings a neuropsychology lecture's a hard thing to concentrate on after a night out
CatherineMa14
Hammer
Hammer

Post by CatherineMa14 »

Hey, I had to sit through a discussion on some serious literature about the meaning of life and all that shit with a throbbing head and a spinning room.
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

well i had to get my thesis back and discuss statistics with an academic
CatherineMa14
Hammer
Hammer

Post by CatherineMa14 »

Eek. you win. I just had to sit in a HoArt lecture looking at Romantic naked women for an hour. The dim lighting helped my headache stop at least.
orange floyd
Judge!
Judge!

Post by orange floyd »

2066 wrote:The worst hangover I ever had was after after drinking a 12 of Labatt's Blue as a teenager. My head hurt so much I couldn't get out of bed or turn on the lights until supper (my mum made Sunday roast and the hangover broke just before she put it on the table). Just the smell of Labatt's Blue still makes me queasy after all these years...shit horrible tasting mass marketed Canuck beer that it is.
The only closest thing to the one hangover i ever had was after a night of drinking AN ENTIRE pitcher of Molson Export. what a stupid thing to do. Damn things are so cheap and i was bored and all my girlfriends each had their own, it was quite something. I will say, i didnt expect to get that drunk from just beer, but after enough of it, wow! That and i usually recover very very quickly, but i just couldnt smarten up, i was yelling and rambling for hours afterwards. Stupid me, only drank watrer *after* all the beer, by then it was too late! Drank about 3 litres of water that night and throughout the next day. Never again, cheap Canadian beer! Boo!!
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

Worst ever was when I went over to my cousin's house. She'd bought a bottle of vodka and we decided to see what it tasted like mixed with all sorts of things...pink lemonade, lemon, orange. Anyway, by the time I got to bed (I was staying over in her house) I'd drunk more vodka than I'd ever done before and spent quite a lot of the night being sick. It put me off vodka for life which is probably a good thing.
CatherineMa14
Hammer
Hammer

Post by CatherineMa14 »

Me and a friend got very pissed from a bottle of whisky last night. It is shocking what one gets up to while doing a Simpsons marathon. So am feeling a little hungover today. Not really. :-;
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

Not doing so well this morning...beer, red wine and rum are terrible things to mix... :roll: